Joining the LOV

The next day, when me and Dabi got down to the bar from his own room, I finally met the other members of the LOV. My grandpa told me to watch over them but he never said anything of not joining them and for some reason I thought it was a fine idea this time. Until now I never wanted to be part of any group but seeing how they are my grandpa's villains, I couldn't resist. It was not as if the majority of my jobs. Might as well join but I still will get money for the orphanage. I will insist on that condition.

Toga: Uuuuuh! Who's he?

Shigaraki: Glitch!

Kurogiri: Akuma?

Me: Morning guys!

Toga: Is he the one you were so blushing for?!

Dabi: Shut it!

Toga: Why? You embarrased?

Dabi: I said Shut it?!

While Dabi went over to Toga and started to fight her with a bit of blue flames, that girl also used her knifes to threaten him. Now I knew why my grandpa told me to watch over them. They were a bunch off complicated cases and they needed someone to watch over them and make sure nothing really happenes to them.

Shigaraki: You done with the job?

Me: Yup! I got you the information you wanted.

Shigaraki: You were pretty fast.

Me: Not really. Still took me some time to do it. Thos now that you have it, do you need anything else?

Shigaraki: Only a cheat code to join me.

Me: And... with cheat code you mean me?

Shigaraki: Who else?

Me: If you really insist on recruiting me then fine by me but on one condition.

Shigaraki: I am all ears.

Me: I donate the money out of our deals to an orphanage. I don't want to stop that.

Shigaraki: I see. I will still give you the mones for them then. 

Me: Really?

Shigaraki: If that means to have a cheat code on our side then yes.

Me: Cool.

Toga: Wait, he is joining us?!

Me: Seems like it.

Kurogiri: Welcome to the team Akuma. 

Me: Thanks!

Shigaraki: Now let me tell you why we wanted this information. Toga here will be the one traing to get into UA. We will need all kind of informations from there.

Me: Let me guess, I heard All Might will be joining the staff memebers. You are after him and his new successor.

Shigaraki: Successor?

Me: Well his quirk is One for All and can be given to another person. Seeing how he is showing himself less and less in the hero society, he surely found himself a sucessor to give the quirk to.

Shigaraki: Some interresting information you have there.

Me: Want more?

Kurogiri: How about you join them for breakfast first.

Me: I won't say no to that.

Kurogiri made a plate of english breakfast and put it down on the table. There was also an empty seat and so I came over to the table and staretd eating the breakfast. All the while Toga was trying to get Dabi to tell her more about me which wasn't that easy since we knew each other for a bit and he is loyal to me. Once done with the breakfast Shigaraki staretd the conversation again and this time everyone joined it.

Toga: So I will make some new friends there?

Kurogiri: *Sigh* No stabby stabby in UA!

Shigaraki: Yes. You will need to find out about them.

Me: May I suggest something better?

Dabi: You have a better plan?

Me: Hey I am a genius thief after all! Don't underestimate me!

Shigaraki: Shot!

Me: Well Nezu should have some interrest in capturing me. How about I let myself get captured and then tell you everything from inside? 

Shigaraki: Too risky.

Me: Not as risky as a certain someone going on a killing spree just because it's fun.

Kurogiri: Fair point.

Dabi: NO!

Me: You wanna be the one going there? Tho your brother will find out!

Dabi: TSK! 

Shigaraki: It might be our best chance.

Me: I will also stay in contact with you guys. Kurogiri you can always teleport in right?

Kurogiri: Yes.

Me: There is a tree in a blind spot from the CCTV's there. It is a Weeping Willow tree and the only one at that. I will be leaving a piece of paper there with informations for you guys.

Kurogiri: Understand.

Dabi: No! You are not going in there?

Me: Why not? It's the perfect bait.

Dabi: You insane what about Eraserhead? He is after you!

Me: That's true....  but on the other hand, If I do this no other person will get harmed.

Dabi: Fuck other persons! It's you who will be there!

Me: And they won't harm me!

Dabi: Still!

Me: Besides this way others won't get hurt! 

Shigaraki: Why do you care about others?

Me: They are innocent people there and I don't to see more bloodshed then needed. You hate All Might fine go ahead and take him. He also hurt my grandpa so I won't say anything against it. Take his successor because his quirk is dangerous and is also makeing more villains. A lot of people just want to beat that guy and thus became villains. BUT the other people have nothing to do with it. There are also good heroes.

Shigaraki: A unique way of thinking.

Me: One that AfO will agree too.

Kurogiri: You know him personally?

Me: He is my grandpa. 

LOV: WHAT!

Their reaction was pretty good, I would say. I mean who wouldn't react this way upon hearing that!

Me: Also I won't kill people! I refuse to kill people! To me life is precious and even the lowest people deserve to live. If you don't agree with that. I am out of here.

Shigaraki: TSK! I can promise you that no civilian will be hurt but not heroes.

Me: I am fine with that and exlude heroes in training too!

Shigaraki: Fine.

Me: Then we have a deal?

Shigaraki: Yeah....

I knew my source of informations were rather precious and that was also the reason he wanted to have me in his group no matter what. Tho I was pretty happy with what I got and I could still donate money to the orphanage now all I had to do was find one of their traps and get myself caught.