A good time!

A couple of months passed and it was already the beginning the new school year it was also about time to let them capture me as for that I had a different thought on it. I used the time I had with Dabi and spend a lot of time with him bonding until a point where I was definitelly considered his boyfriend and we were also a lot closer together. 

Dabi: Do you really have to do that?

Me: No. I mean we could still get the informations otherwise.

Shigaraki: Well Glitch is right.

Me: Guess I'll just stay here.... Nah! We can't do this cause I won't be able to hack again. Nezu did a huge improvement on his system.

Kurogiri: I still can get you in every time.

Me: And risk yourself being captured? Nope, not gonna happen!

Toga: But Izu!

Me: Don'r worry Hime-chan! I will be all right! They won't do anything to me.

Shigaraki: They better not!

Me: They won't. 

Shiagraki: You seem quite comfident.

Me: I am. Eraserhead is my father.

Toga: That old hobo is?

Me: Yeah.

Toga: I don't get it.

Kurogiri: Me neither. He has 2 adopted kids and yet you live with us.

Shigaraki: You're old man sucks! We should for sure give him something to think over.

Me: Well I am part of you guys and he for sure wouldn't think about that one!

Dabi: For sure. Not even my old man knows I am still alive.

Me: And yet we all enjoy ourselves on his account.

Toga: Bro! How did he not notice it until now?

We all were going out and used Endeavors gold card everywhere. It was really surprising as how the dumb huge hero didn't notice anything at all for soo long. He did notice it once but I went in with Kurogiri and stole his new gold card. That happened 3 time and then he apparenlty gave up completly.

So what did we do?

Better question.... What didn't we do?

We actually bought everything from a toy store on his bill and let it be ship to his agency. Then we also bought like a lot of bread and shipped it to his house, as well as ice cream like an ice cream truck.

Then we also had some fun too of course buying everything we wanted for the LOV base for the kids in the orphanage as well as. We went to a lot of amusement parks and were just having the best time of our lives. You know when you go to an arcade and just spedn 2 days straight in there. They didn't even tried to throw us out because of the gold card we used to pay with.

It was unbelieveable. We also like went to a cake shop and bought the whole place up. We didn't care about the money and it was such a good time we all spent together.

In the end after soo many things we got together, we kinda grew on each other. It felt like a family and just thinking about leaving them made me sad. They really were good people after all.

Toga: So this is a goodbye then?

Me: Just for now.

Toga: NOOOO!!

Me: Hey, hey calm down!

Dabi: FUCKING GET OFF HIM!

Toga: Not fair! Why are you allowed to hug him and I don't!

Kurogiri: They are a couple. 

Toga: SO WHAT! Izu is my brother now!

Me: Aww don't be like that. 

Dabi: Want me to fucking burn you down?

Me: Dabs, it's okay. She will surely let go fo meeee!!!!

Before I could say anymore, Toga didn't only hug me but jumped on me too and was now holding onto me like a small little monkey and we both went down to the ground since she was a bit heavy and I wasn't prepared for this.

Dabi: YOU DAMN MOTHERFUCKER!

Toga: Not gonna let him go!

Shigaraki: Bloody hell! Leave glitch alone!

Toga: NO!

Me: Toga please!

Toga: NO!

Me: Come on! I need to get moving! They put a trap out for me.

Toga: NO!

I could see Dabi grabbing her and around his hands were some blue falmes. Shigaraki didn't look any better since when he grabbed her by the t-shirt he disintegrated it completly. Kurogiri also teleported us all away into a pond for some reason and we all got wet.

Me: WHY!

Kurogiri: Cause this was the easiest way. Sorry for it.

It was true Toga jumped off me once she felt the water and Dabi as well as Shigaraki fell down right next to me in the pond. Oh boy were we completly drenched. 

Me: Well thanks for that and I'll be going now....

Dabi: Wait! You won't go this drenched!

Me: If I stay one more minute you guys won't let me do it. So yeah I will. SEE YA!

Just liket that I started running away. I was luckily wearing my own villain costume whihc was still the same costume I used as Akuma only that it was completly drenched and decided to just run and jump from one roof to the other. I knew that not only were UA staff memebers after me but also Hawks thanks to the last stunt I pulled on him.