Class 1A

Me: So this is your class?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: This is it?

Aizawa: Yes, now stop asking.

Me: Okay.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Toshi stay with him here for a bit.

I was forect to put on some UA clothes but I refused it soo much that they let me wear the gym clothes with my red scarf. I liked them a lot more and they were also a lot more comfortable. After that I followed them to class 1A like a good student. Little did Aizawa knew that I just stole his cuffs from his pocket because he was just walking in his hero costume and was waiting for a good moment to cuff him.

Me: Soo how is your class?

Toshi: Not bad.

Me: And what about Bakugo?

Toshi: You know him?

Me: I do. 

Before we could talk more, Aizawa opened the door and we walked in. Right after I was behind Aizawa, I went ahead and cuffed the man all of the sudden in front of the heroes and let him be.

Aizawa: *Sigh* When did you grab them?

Me: A moment ago.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: Oh by the way hello Kacchan!

The moment I said that I heard some explotions going off and a chair fell down. I still had something up my sleven and it was just a soft ball I took from Eri. It was such a squishi ball that I could tell it was for stress releaving and I just chucked it at the man.

Me: If I remember correctly you should have some mad angry issues. Now is the time to calm down.

Everyone just looked at me as if I was crazy. I not only cuffed Aizawa in matter of seconds but also made Bakugo fall over while he was sitting on a damn chair.

Bakugo: THE FUCK DEKU!

Me: Ah there is the angry dandelion I know.

Bakugo: FUCKING IDIOT! What are you even doing here?!

Me: Didn't Nezu tell you anything about the villain rehab program?

???: Wait! So you are the new student?

Me: Yes. Let me introduce myself.

I went over to the teachers table and just sat down on it looking at the class while Toshi uncuffed Aizawa again.

Me: I am the one they call Akuma and I am not quite a villain since I never killed nor harmed people. I am a thief. 

Bakugo: FUCK YOU!

Me: Well FUCK YOU DANDELION! 

Before I could hear some explosions goin on, I erase the quirk of the whole class including Toshi and Aizawa. They all gasped when they saw my eyes and felt the loss of their quirk before bombarding me with questions if I was Aizwa's son.

Me: You wanna tell it to your class or should I?

Aizawa: *Sigh* This is Izuku Aizawa.

Me: Midoriya.

Aizawa: No, we changed your name.

Me: WHAT! FUCKING WHEN?!

Aizawa: You wanted to stay Midoriya and make your mother come back?

Me: No. I'll take Aizawa. This way I can annoy you and get you some bad reputations since you are an undergournd hero and I am a thief livinf in the undergound and all.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Get to your seat?

Me: Where?

Aizawa: Ah yeah I nearly forgot. Mineta you're expelled for harrasment. Pack your things and leave.

Me: .... Harrasement? How did this little fucker even get in here?

Toshi: No one knows.

Me: Welp. Anyways I would suggest none of you to annoy me since I am known for my information gathering skill and I also am worse than Nezu in term of blackmailing material.

???: Aizawa-sensei, is that true?

Aizawa: Yes it is.

Why does he sound proud about that fact?

You shouldn't be proud about that!

But ohh well!

After my introduction there was a short round of the class introducing themselves. I was kinda feeling just happy for some reason and exited too so I went to my seat which was behind Bakugo and I immediately started to annoy the guy from behind until he was about to explode.

Let just say that Aizawa neeeded to pull that dog by a leash with his scarf out of the room and wasn't seen for the rest of the day but instead Aizawa came back after an hour and I was laughing soo hard. The class also kinda started asking me all sort of questions and I answered them. Most of them were questions like: Why are you a thief or how is it being a thief and my favorite one did you really break into Hawks agency and trapped the hero as well as did you break into UA.

I loved them escpecially Hawks one it was hilarious. For some reason it was really easy to bond with the class. They were a bunch of students but they were cool and really didn't judged me at all. So for now I was putting them down was good people.

It was only after Aizawa came back in that I decied to ask him what happened with Bakugo.

Me: DADZAWA!

Oh boy I loved the reacton from the class snickering at what I just screamed out.

Aizawa: ....

The hero was also laughing beneath his scarg which looked soo scary and out of place. 

Me: ....

Aizawa: Yes, problem child?

Me: So what happened to Bakugo?

Aizawa: I dragged him over to Hound Dog. He expect you after this class too.

Me: Do I have to?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: Okay but don't blame me for breaking the therapist.

Aizawa: On second thought you staying with Eri and Toshi for the rest of the day.

Me: Nah! I have other plans.

Aizawa: And that were?

At this moment I stood up and activated my qurik to have a feeling about the quirks all around me before opening the window right besides me, jumping on the window sill and waving at them before jumping out of it.

Me: TRYING TO ESCAPE!