Welcome to the dorms!

Right after they decided that I got something around my leg as for them to be able to track me but the moment they turned around I got rid of it and put it around Toshi's leg. 

Me: Pfff-

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: What?

Aizawa: How did you do that?

Me: So you noticed... He didn't tho.

Nezu: *Sigh* Since when did you get rid of that?

Me: A moment ago.

Aizawa: Toshi, stop for a moment.

Toshi: What's up dad?

Me: Pffff-

Nezu: Looks like I will need to let Power Laoder make something else.

Nezu jumped down from Aizawa's sholder and my father went ahead and removed the thing around Toshi's leg and looked at me. Even Toshi looked at me in disbelieve.

Me: What?

Toshi: Why?

Me: Why not?

Toshi: Why?

Me: I don't like weaing it.

Toshi: So you give this to me?!

Me: You were the closest to me!

Toshi: *Sigh*

Aizawa: *Sigh* No more of these on you.

Nezu: I agree. They really are worthless.

Me: Well can we go now?

Aizawa: *Sigh*

We all went to the dorm system where I met some of class 1A but we went to the top floor and there I was meet with Eri who immediately run to me. I also went down to catch her and then picked her up and twirled her around. I knew that the kids from the orphanage loved it when I did something like this.

Eri: HIHIHI!

Me: Snowflake... How are you little princess.

Once I was done, I didn't put her down but was carrying her to the next table and sat her down. I could tell that they were all looking at me.

Mic: He really has a magicl sense for kids.

Me: Well I spent a lot of time with the kids in the orphanage.

Toshi: What are you going to do?

Me: Bake some cake... What do you snowflake wanna bake some cake?

Eri: Apple pie!

Me: Okay. Now where are the apples?

Toshi: Here you go!

Toshi threw me some apples and I started juggeling with some before cutting them up into the air befire grabbing the next bowl that I saw laying around and then caught them all in that ball.

Eri: WOW!

Mic: Oh look at this little listener. What an entertainer!

Aizawa: I am more concerned about his skills being this good.

Me: Aww come on! Why don't you guys join?!

I really didn't gave them much choice and started telling them what to do until I got to the flour. That was the moment it was game over for them.

I got a whole cup of it and threw it directly towards Aizawa before breaking into laugher. It was this hard that I even fell down on the ground laughing really hard.

Aizawa: HA-Ha-ha....

Eri: HAHAHAHA

Mic: HAHAHAHA

Toshi: PFfff-hahahaha

Aizawa: How about you get some of it yourself?!

Before I could even react to anything I had Aizawa taking the rest over flour and toss it over me completly. I then grabbed some of the floor and threw it at Eri who was laughing like crazy and attacking me with some sugar.

Me: HAHAHAHA

We all made such a chaos that we ended all up being covered in white but at the end we also made some apple pie and you know me! I can't stand kids seeing all down and I could tell that Eri was a bit down for who knows what reason but after the pie she was out cold sleeping and having some rest.

Me: All right, where is the shower?

Aizawa: Down the hallway and right.

Me: Okay, ahm and what about cloths?

Aizawa: Toshi can you bring him some?

Toshi: Sure. 

Me: thanks!

I went to get my shower and once I was done, I came out and sat on the couch which was right in the living room in front of the open kitchen.

Aizawa: How did you know?

Me: Know what?

Mic: I would like to know that too!

Me: What?

Aizawa: You knew she was a bit sad and anxious meeting you, right?

Me: Yeah it was pretty obvious.

Mic: So you did all this to...

Me: Yup. I mean I go my fair share of fun too but I mostly wanted her to relax and have fun. Besides I also was craving something sweet.

Toshi: Pfff. You are the only one besides Eri who loves sweets in this family.

Me: Gotta be different!

Aizawa: Okay, it's already late, both of you get to your rooms and Izu, Nezu told me he done something to yours and he also told me to tell you to give it a good try.

Me: Ohh hell yes!

It was true. I slept somehow until 3 and then we just needed more than 6 hours for a cake and ordered some pizza too. After it was already late and I knew he was about to let me met his class and officially intrude me as Akuma. Well they sure will be up for a good surprise.