Hacked!

This tea was soo worth it!

This is by far the best tea I ever tasted!

I was sitting together with my grandpa and having some tea after I got home from breaking into UA. It was funny to see how my grandpa reacted to the tea. I still haven't told him where I got the tea from and we were sitting together for about 4 hours now. It looked like I made him addicted to this tea.

Grandpa: Where did you get this from?

Me: Nezu.

Just a simple answer that made him spit out all the tea. I was thankfull that he wasn't looking in my direction when I answered him or I would have some tea in my face right now. Was it that hard to believe that I got it from Nezu. Tho it would be more accurate to say I stole it from him.

Grandpa: *cough**cough**cough*

Me: Grandpa are you okay?

Grandpa: Yeah... You got it from Nezu?

Me: Yeah. I stole it of course but this is the best tea ever right?

Grandpa: So last night you went for UA?

Me: Yes. Where else would I find stuff from Nezu or tea?

Grandpa: Jesus Izuku! You should start telling me where you go in case you get yourself busted.

Me: Relax! I made it out safely!

Grandpa: *Sigh* He won't like it.

Me: Well let's have a look!

The moment I said that I started hacking into UA. It was such a beautiful day to annoy Nezu and also tell him that the tea was nice. I was Akuma and I knew he knew about me ever after I was in there like as a patient of RG and my father searching for me. He was the all knowing rat Satan after all. 

Okay let's do this!

Once the system I used for haking was up and running, I quickly opened the command shell and began typing in commands after commands hacking into UA's system.

Me: Oho! 

Grandpa: What's up?

Me: Just hacking.

Grandpa: Into UA?

Me: Yup.

Grandpa: I am so proud of you!

I tried getting into the system like I always do but this time there was a huge firewall blocking me from doing so. You see I was in there the past couple of days searching for a blueprint I could use to go in but I didn't find much usefull stuffs.

Me: This won't stop me!

Grandpa: *Slups his hot tea noise* Show him what you got!

My fingers flew over the keyboard and only a couple of minutes later, I was through it and I got full access to their system.

Me: Told ya!

Looking at the screen, I began opening all the CCTV footages. I wanted to see who was in the building and where the students were. I knew that Eraserhead had a very small class this year since he did expel the majority of them.

Seeing as he was only laying around and I knew that he was a very tired man, I was sure to let him be. He needed his rest after all. Though I though the sight of a sleeping caterpillar was funny.

There was Power Loader with his class and to my surprise there were a lot of little gadgets lying around every single one of them had BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and a Wi-Fi module on them.

Me: Hmmm.... Grandpa?

Grandpa: Yes?

Me: Do you want to watch the show with me?

Grandpa: Of course I want to. I am bored to hell here!

The moment he said that I moved over to him and put the laptop right in front of us so that he could also see what I was gonna do.

Me: ... I think they never thought about someone hacking and doing this ever before.

Grandpa: There is always a first. 

Me: Yup!

Grandpa: Now show me what you got!

Me: YES SIR!

I had such a shit eating grin on my face as I began hacking into their Wi-Fi system and jumping on the small gadgets like drones and weapons. Once I was in, I quickly activated them. There were also small robots. Every single weapon in the room was activated thanks to no other than moi. As if that was not enough, I also told the drones that Power Loader was their target and they began flying at them.

Me: PERFECT HAHAHA JUST PERFECT!

Grandpa: HAHAHAHAHA More chaos! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The chaos that I did was soo beautiful. I was sure that Power Loader and his class had enough work to get their own projects into their control again. Once I was finished with his class I jumped to the next one.

Me: Hmmm.... The others won't be so much fun...

Grandpa: I am sure you will still find something to do!

Me: Of course grandpa, who do you think I am?

I quickly went back to the overall system and began writing some codes until a window popped up saying permission denied.

Me: KUKUKU soo you found me!

I looked at the CCTV's and saw Nezu writing on his keyboard very quick. He was trying to force me to leave the system since he couldn't throw me out.

You really wanna do this?

Why else would he try to stop you!

Well it is useless so why even try consciousness?!

He doesn't know you idiot!

You moron!

Imbecil! You are currently insulting yourself!

SHUT UP CONSCIOUSNESS!

Once I saw how eager he tried to get me out, I decided to play this little game with him and put the whole school on lockdown. Every window got shut and metals began shielding the windows too. Every door was shut closed too. I then made the power generator shut down so they were only running on emergency power. The only source of light was the emergency lights.

So what you gonna do now?

Grandpa: HAHAHAHAHA This serves the little rat right!

Me: You like it?

Grandpa: Of course not, my precious grandson! I LOVE it!

I could feel my computer overheating and I knew that it wasn't a good sign. It wasn't the newest and it took everything out of the CPU to get where I was. Still I was not about to just leave them like this.

Looking at my screen I saw Nezu looking around before sipping at his tea. He then took a note and began writing on it. Once he finished writing, he showed the paper to the camera he had in his office.

 So you gave up?

*Sigh*

You are no fun.

All the paper said was : "Truce?! Let's chat!"

Grandpa: HAHAHAHA! The mighty rat Satan gave up to a genius thief!

Me: Well looks like this is it. Do you want me to leave them like this?

Grandpa: Yes of course. He will figure a way out once you leave the system.

Me: Okay.

I quickly exited the UA system and shut my PC down. It was really overheating to a point where you could hear the sound of the cooling system but at least I could make my grandpa laugh soo much so it was definitelly worth it!