A chicken to take care off!

If you thougth that I would be the one that was just working for the LOV then you were wrong. The same day I decided to join the LOV somoene actually tried to recruite me for a mission and that mission was to trap a certain winged hero in their own hero quarters. It did sounded like a bother of a job and annoying on top of it since I needed to come up with something to trap him but... it also sounded like FUN! So I accepted it immediately.

Okay so the chicken loves chicken!

Guess I'll get a bucket of KFC

About 5 minutes ago I went to KFC which I was sure stands for Keigo's Fried Chicken and then started running towards Hawks agency. It was my first time doing something this stupid but I was getting payed for it which on it's own was rather ridiculous. Someone hired a thief to make the hero be stuck in his base... like WHAT?!

This night was really lifeless, lonely, boring and calm. There was literally no one out on the street and I didn't wanted to run into Endeavor since he was after me for publishing some private information about him as well as his patrol route... Now I needed to be carefull about this guy for life!

Anyways I was on my way to the agency and used the vents to literally gain access to the building and start crawling around until I found the room I was looking for. Once I found it, I jumped down the hatch into the security room and immediately started hacking my way through his firewalls and other security measurements. To be honest it wasn't very hard and after I gained access I unlocked every door and went to his office put the chicken down and went back to the security room, making myself comfortable in the chair and waited.

Okay... how about a live stream?

I think my client would love that!

BUT!

They would also get me if I did something like this!

Then how about recording this!

Yup!

Let's do it!

I quickly took out my phone and started recording what was happening once I felt his presence coming near the office.

OHHH finally!

The chicken came back to it's den!

Come on don't be shy!

Come in and take the bucket!

Just take it!

Me: Hihihihi!

I started to snicker seeing how Hawks looking around and then just went ahead and grab the KFC bucket. That was when I decided to trigger the lockdown of the building. The windows and door immediately shut. An alarm was triggered and the authority was also called. Not only that but apparently the big rooster also had some laser grids in his office so he was stuck with open mouth and a chicken from KFC in his hand. Unfortunately for him, he was not allowed to move at all since the laser grid would for sure hurt him. So he was stuck with an open watery mouth. I heard him scream and curse but all I could do was laugh.

Luckily, for him the police and other heroes would be here in about 3-9 minutes. This was enough for me to escape which I immediately did and also have one hell of a video to watch over and over again. This was really fun.

Once I was back in the base, I grabbed Shigaraki's PC and uploaded the whole video. It was Toga who was behind me and watched over my shoulder but the moment she saw what was happening she was out cold on the ground laughing like a maniac.

I couldn't blame her. I would have done soo too if it were not the third or more time I was watching this.

Kurogiri: What's up with her?

Me: Come see this!

The babysitter came over to me and looked at the video not even he could stop himself from laughing and one by one, all the members of the LOV came to me watching the video and burst out laughing.

Dabi: Hahahah nice prank you pulled there.

Me: Job! This was a job!

Toga: No way!

Me: Yes way! I got paid to do that.

Shigaraki: Why would someone do that?

Me: Maybe to rob something while everyone is concentrated on this? I am pretty sure I was just a diversion for a bigger mission but anyways I will get paid tomorrow so I won't be here but in the orphanage.

Kurogiri: Should I teleport you anyway?

Me: No. I am fine. 

Dabi: Should I escort you?

Me: You could but that would mean that they will know you and I would rather them not knowing about me joining the LOV.

Shigaraki: Why?

Me: Because they will for sure target the LOV for having the number 3 villain on their side and every information one can ask for.

Shigaraki: Good point glitch!

Me: Well anways, I also got some informations about the hero commission from that chicken.

Dabi: Why?

Me: Because they know about the LOV and I wanted to find out what they know.

Kurogiri: And?

Me: Only the quirk and the name LOV as well as some rumors about a nomu.

Shigaraki: You never seen one, did you?

Me: Nope and I don't want to see it.

Kurogiri: You sound like you know what it is.

Me: I know a lot of stuff....

Kurogiri: ....

Toga: Ahm do you also know our pasts?

Me: Some yes. It wasn't hard to find out and I like to know everything.

Just like that I closed the laptop and went up to mine and Dabi's room because they didn't had a spare one and it was either that or me and Toga and for goodnessake I was for sure not spending my time with her in the same room. I had a feeling she would stab me in the middle of the night.