Some Tea Time

It was already pretty late when me and Dabi parted and I knew that he would go to who knows where and I still had my grandpa to ask something, so I made my way to the old abandoned building he was staying in with the doctor. Thankfully I knew where I was now and I wasn't hungry anymore, I also got enough rest so I went there immediately.

This time I did sneak in and just walked up to my grandpa nearly giving the man a heart attack. I could tell he wasn't expecting me by the way he jumped. 

Me: Grandpa?

Grandpa: Izuku! How many times do I need to tell you to not sneak up on me! I am to old for this shit!

Me: Says the one that is nearly imortal!

Grandpa: You want me to die thanks to one of your jump scares?

Me: As if you could die from that one.

Grandpa: Where have you been these 3 days?

Me: Out cold laying in UA.

Grandpa: I was already searching for you after I heard what happened to the orphanage. 

Me: So you basically knew where I was.

Grandpa: I had my assumptions. Still I did look up every hospital.

Me: Awww. 

Grandpa: At least they took good care of you!

Me: Yeah they did.

Grandpa: This isn't why you are here, is it?

Me: No. Grandpa, did you know who my father is?

Grandpa: Your mother never told me anything but I had my own suspicions thanks to your quirk.

Me: But why did you never tell me?!

Grandpa: You never ask Izuku.

Me: Ohh great and if I asked?

Grandpa: I still wouldn't have told ya. You are part of the underground for years now. It would have been to dangerous for you to even meet that hero.

Me: But what if he accepted me?

Grandpa: Then I would need to let go of you and I am not ready for it. Are you ready to give up being Akuma?

Me: No.

Grandpa: Then this talk is not important anymore.

Me: You're right.

I can't just simply give up my life!

It was a one night stand!

He never searched for me or my mom!

He never thought of this possibility!

Why should I just turn my life upside down because he pleases it!

NO!

I am Akuma!

I have the number one villain All for One as a grandfather!

I don't need more!

I am fine with my life!

Grandpa: I also heard that you got into Endeavor's agency.

Me: Haha

Grandpa: Didn't I warn you enough to stay out of his sight?

Me: Well the pay was good!

Grandpa: Was it worth it?

Me: Yeah....!

I messed up because of Dabi....

Was kissed because of him...

Even fell down on him...

You want me to admit my disaster?

YES!

SHUSH Conscious! Not the right time!

Why?! You liked it and you ignored the one person inside there?! It was your fault!

I know! Now shush! 

Grandpa: Did a certain someone make it hard for you?

Me: How do you know?

Grandpa: The building was in blue flames....

Me: Ohh....

Grandpa: Seeing how you are blushing something happened. Well you don't have to tell this old man anything. 

Me: ....

Grandpa: I just want to let you know that he is part of the LOV now.

Me: Oh he is!

Grandpa: Yes. You will see him more often now.

Me: Let's see about that.

Grandpa: How about you spend the night here with me? It's already late and you should rest!

Me: I'll take you up on that one.

The rest of the night, I was talking with Grandpa about my mom and how she is now. We both knew that she was living her happy life abroad and he had some more informations for me about the guy. He really was a good man and I was happy for my mom. She had a stable life with a good job and man.

After that we started talking about my past with my mom and all the silly things inside. Apparently my mom used to had a sweet tooth like me until she fell in love with my real father. It might have just been a one night stand but she loved him and she knew he was addicted. I heard from my father that she used to go to UA gen eds corse and she was Eraserheads best friend until she moved to the hero course. They lost touch and thanks to a strange twist in fait they ended up together drunk in a motel.