The end is just another beginning

It was the next day after Dabi came over and he spent the night with me in my room cuddeling all the worries away. Everything was soo good and now I had to go in for a battle with Nezu.

 While he was with his brother, I was actually in front of Nezu's door knocking and then entering his office. This was for sure one of the most fierce battles I would have with him. However I had the upper card here. I knew his secrets and there are not really any you could find about me since I was thief and I was very carefull with informations.

Nezu: Ahh Izuku, due to what do I owe this pleasure.

Me: I know you know about yesterday.

Nezu: You mean about Touya Todoroki.

Of course you know what I am talking about!

Now let's make a barging with the devil!

Me: Yes. I am sure you know that he is a villain by now and I want you to accept him into the villain rehab program.

Nezu: You realize that I would need to expell someone for that, right?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: And you still want him be accpeted?

Me: Yes. Of course I also don't expect him to be in the first year but in the second or third one. He has more battle experiences than anyone else.

Nezu: This is not possible.

Me: You sure? Even if I would tell you that I had some very precious documents about your origin?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: Well I am sure the hero commission will be pleased with the informations.

Nezu: You wouldn't dare.

Me: I threatened them once so why do you think I wouldn't do the same with you?

Nezu: Fine. I'll get him in.

Me: There will also be 3 others. A girl, I want her in class 1B. I think she will be better suited there and a boy that you should place with Dabi together.

Nezu: And the third?

Me: As an assistent teacher.

Nezu: You sure are asking a lot.

Me: I can also expose your data SCP452-42!

Nezu: I'll see what I can do.

Me: Not good enough.

Nezu: Fine, I'll be placing them as you suggested. Now may I know who they are?

Me: The LOV. Now if you would excuse myself I have a deal to make with the hero commission as well.

Nezu: You do realized that you are not allowed to go out without a guard.

Me: I won't be alone, right dad!

The moment I said that, my dad came from around the corner and was smiling at me. At first his smiles were creapy but now I got used to it. I also only knew that he was here because I activated my quirk before I came in and found out that he was heading my way.

Once my talk was over I left with my dad and went straight to the hero commission building. It wasn't hard to get in after I just said a code name which they knew was standing for Akuma. After that they let me see the guys that were actually standing on the big throne and pulling the strings around. I made sure he understood that if he was not to take my words searously, I would expose their doings with a couple of villain groups. Not only that but I made a deal with them. If the LOV was about to vanish then they needed to release Hawks from being their pawn. Naturally they agreed and after that I left with Aizawa and went to the villain base.

Me: GUYS! I AM BACK!

I didn't had to wait for them as they immediately came out to great me but froze when they saw Aizawa.

Toga: WHAT THE FUCK IZU!

Me: Chill, he is my dad and he won't do anything.

Shigaraki: TSK!

Me: Listen, I made a deal with a devil and I want you guys to change your lifes.

Toga: Hm?

Shigaraki: What do you mean?

Me: Toga, don't you want to live like a normal girl and get a lot of friends?

Toga: Yes, why?

Me: Why not try being part of the hero course 1B? I know them, they will accept you with your bloody quirk. 

Toga: You really think they will?

Me: I know it.

Toga: ... Well I am in.

Me: Shigaraki, don't you want to actually be a Shimura? I know what happened when you were younger but you can also be a good hero. You don't have to be scared not being able to touch anyone or love anyone. 

I activated my erase quirk and used it only on him while also walking towards him and then taking his hands and looking him in the eyes. I knew it the moment I saw what games he was playing. He would always chose to play the good guy and never the bad one. This was only proof that he wasn't a bad guy at all.

Me: I know you want to make your Grandpa proud of you. Tenko.

Shigaraki: How did you?

Me: You know me! I know stuff.

Shigaraki: *Sigh* You're right.

Me: Don't worry, I will be there for you as well as Dabi. We all will be together there. 

Shigaraki: .... fine glitch! I knew you were a cheat code but not to this extend...

Me: Now Kurogiri or should I call you Oboro! It's time to get back to your friends!

Aizawa: WAIT WHAT!

Me: Yup! He is your old time fellow student Oboro who went missing and was thought to be dead.

Aizawa: I-

Me: Come on Mamagiri! Give my Dadzawa a hug!

The mist guy did exatly that and I knew from spending soo much time together with them that they weren't really evil at all. In fact we were more having fun together than doing anything evil which made me know that they actually never chose this life. They were just pushed on this path and no one was giving them a helping hand to get back on the right track.

After that little talk, I got everyone to follow me back to UA and although this was the end of the LOV it was a brand new beginning for the members of the long lost villain group. I was still staying in contact with my grandpa and enjoying some tea. Of course I took Aizawa with me since he was my father and it was about time he knew my grandpa as well. 

All in all I considered myself lucky that everything turned out well and this time I gave up on my old name Akuma and got my undergound name Night Watcher. It was a name the old LOV members came up for me since I took my informations in the night and would also strike at my opponents in the night. It was truely a completly new beginning for me with my family and friends.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it too!