Kid, why are you here in the kitchen?

Aizawa's POV:

I was visiting an orphanage  with my husband to look for another kid we could adopted. We already had two. Hitoshi was one of the kids I saved when he was younger and then there was Eri our youngest daughter which was rescued by heroes. Some villains tried to use her for some messed up experiments. Both of them were problem children but we had Hitoshi for 6 years now and Eri for 2. Both of them were coming along and it was only as of recent that Mic and the kids came to me begging for adopting another kid.

Why did I let them talk me into this?

Another problem child?

It isn't as we didn't have enough to do with Toshi and Eri as well as the 4 cats we have.

Can't we just adopt another cat?

Why a kid?!

Me: *Sigh* It's fine, you couldn't know.

Today was an open-door event for this orphanage where everyone could come inside and play with the kids. Me, Zashi and Eri were here today since Hitoshi was still in school. It was only the beginning of this year but at the end of it, he would go to UA. Anyways we were looking for a kid in Eri's age so that she could have a playmate and not be so lonely.

As everyone was looking around, I couldn't help but ask for a coffee and this was how I ended up in the kitchen facing yet another kid. He looked as if he was the same age as Hitoshi but something was wrong. Everyone but him were outside which made me a little bit suspicious about him.

This uniform is the same as Toshi's.

Aldera Junior High...

Shouldn't  he be in school?

Does he have some special permission form the school?

That might be the case since today is an event here.

Me: Kid, why are you back here in the kitchen and not out there?

Kid: Oh ahm I am not a part of the orphanage.

Me: Then what are you doing here?

Kid: You see, I am just a volunteer here.

Me: Hm... Shouldn't you be in school right now? I bet Aldera Junior High isn't going to be that forgiving for a kid ditching school. What's your name?

Kid: Why should I tell you, my name. You are a stranger even though I must say Eraserhead you couldn't have dressed any nicer today?

...

Did he just said Eraserhead not hobo or anything else?

How does he know me?

no one should know me!

I am an underground hero!

Me: I am surprised you know me!

Kid: I make it my business to know thing like that. Is Mic here too?

Business?

Why would a kid know about this kind of stuff?

Maybe a hero fan?

Me: Why should he be here?

Kid: Because he is your husband after all, or am I mistaken?

Okay this is definitely more than just a fans knowledge!

No one knows we are together!

How in the word did you know thta?

Me: How do you know?