Gone!

Aizawa's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully while waiting for Izuku, my own problem child, to wake up. However, I was rudely awakened by my own husband. Then I found out that my kid was missing. Not only that but apparently, he just casually jumped over the UA fence which was 2 meters high.

What craziness is this?

Now I was sitting with my family, Nezu, Midnight and RG in a conference room.

Me: Can someone please explain to me again, what just happened?

Nezu: How about we look at the CCTV footage would that make it simple for you to understand?

Me: *Sigh*

Midnight: No! He was wearing the uniform that I put on the side of the table. So, he did change into it somewhere. Not to mention that we found the nightgown he was wearing in that classroom.

Mic: He wasn't in the room when we came in.

Me: I didn't hear or felt his presence at all.

Nezu: Rather mysterious and intriguing.

RG: He just recovered after being out for 3 days. I fear that he might relapse or pass out somewhere.

Toshi: He looked fine to me.

(A/N: If anyone is confused Toshi = Hitoshi... just in case and sorry for the late note)

Midnight: You have a good eye!

Mic: Nem! He's our son too!

Midnight: I know but he is still a cutie!

Me: *Sigh* And he just jumped out of the window?

RG: That's what Vlad's class all said.

Me: *sigh*

Eri: Daddy, is Onichan okay?

Toshi: Don't worry about him! He was rather wild when he escaped us.

Eri: But why did he run away? Does he hate us?

Mic: No, my dear princess! I am sure he has his difficulties.

Me: Does he know?

Mic: I haven't told him.

RG: It is possible that he might have overheard us while he was in and out of consciousness.

Me: *sigh* I need to find him!

Nezu: I don't recommend going after him.

Me: And WHY is that?

Nezu: I watched the footage and the way he moves is very different than one would move when living in the street or being in a gang. His movements were rather refined. He is very skilled and trained to say the least.

Me: What do you want to say?

Nezu: He might be a vigilante or even a villain.

RG: That would explain all the indication of past wounds I found on his body.

Me: *Sigh* I sure hope not.

Mic: I don't think so.

Midnight: Well he did make me run for my money and still vanished into thin air.

Toshi: He is hella fast.

Eri: Even faster than you?

Toshi: Yeah. You should have seen him!

Eri: Can I also get soo fast one day?

Toshi: Sure! You can do whatever you want.

Me: Nezu, do you know how to find him?

Nezu: No. I also looked into possible villain and vigilantes... Though I didn't have much success.

Me: But you found something, didn't you?

Nezu: Just a rumor.

Me: Spill it.

Nezu: In the dark they are talking about a master thief named Akuma.

Mic: Akuma?

Nezu: Yes. Apparently, the person has glowing red eyes. Does that ring a bell?

Me: Izuku!

Nezu: No one knows where to find the person. They all said that they are not finding Akuma but Akuma them. But I believe that that is pure nonsense since I also heard that sending an animal off or leaving a hint in obvious places would make Akuma appear. But again those are just rumors.

Me: So, you mean to suggest making a trap for my own son?

Nezu: It looks promising.

Me: *Sigh*

Mic: Wait! If we find him, does that mean if he really is Akuma we need to put him in jail?

Nezu: Only the person here in this room knows about this. I am willing to not spill a word if you manage to get him in the upcoming first year of your class Aizawa. It will be a rehabiliation program for him.

Me: *Sigh* Just great now I will have my own problem child in my class.

Toshi: Pfff. Not as if you didn't have one already.

Me: *Sigh* True but another one...

Me + Mic: *Sigh*

Midnight: Ohh look they are sighing in union now.

Eri: Are they tired?

Toshi: They will be.

Eri: I don't get it. Is Zuzu a bad person?

Toshi: Depends on how you look at him.

Eri: Hm?

Toshi: He isn't a bad person but as a thief he is. Stealing is bad!

Eri: But he saved me!

Midnight: Honey, even if that's the case... Stealing is just wrong.

Eri: ....

After that we started discussing how to lure my own son into a trap little did we know what his next destination was. However, I knew that it wouldn't be that easy to win the boys heart over. He lived 15 years without a father and a couple of them all alone. Trusting others was something he wasn't used too.