A trap

Aizawa's POV:

I still couldn't believe that Nezu hired Akuma over the net to play a prank on Hawks. How he managed to hire that boy, I didn't know it and also didn't wanted to know. The kid was one heck of a scary hacker seeing as what he did to UA the other day. Then again he was still young and probably only wanted to have fun. 

Me: *Sigh* Are we sure he will come here?

Mic: He always does it, right?

Nezu: Of course he will.

It was really weird. Nezu made sure that Akuma knew that the rat didn't wanted the boy to know who hired him, so the money for the deal was left in a park for him to pick up. After that Nezu told me that seeing as how frequently the kid was donating to the orphanage that he would do this immediately this time too. This was why we were waiting in the orphanage for him. 

Midnight was there in case he tried to run. Tho considering his quirk he peobably would just erase her quirk and still get away. However this time I was prepared for him and would use my scarf to the fullest of my ability. I needed to get him to go into UA and also trun a new leafe in his life.

Midnight: He is sure cute and has a honest heart for donating the money to an orphanage.

Mic: He sure has. I hope he will let us catch him easily.

RG: I doubt the kid will do so.

It didn't take long for the kid to come and and as always go to a caretaker and give her the money he earned. After that something weird happened. He just stopped in midtrack and looked around himself as if he knew we were there.

Izuku: Okay guys, you can come out now. I know you are here!

Mic: How does he know?

Midnight: I don't know.

Nezu: Impressive!

It was Nezu who came out clapping his hands and looking at my boy. He for sure was still a bit angry since the kid broke into UA and took his tea away.

Izuku: Ohh Nezu, thanks for the tea the other day! Can you tell me where you got it from? It sure is addictive!

Nezu: How about coming with me and you will find out!

Izuku: No thanks! I like my life!

Mic: But why not just come with us?

Midnight: Sho really wants to know you!

Izuku: Soo... You calling him sneaking behind my back and readying his scarf to catch me... getting to know each other?

Me: *Sigh*

It was true! I tried to get behind the kid while he was distracted but I missed to see that his eyes were glowing red. He had his quirk activated. Now I could only use my own to erase his.

Izuku: Don't even try it. 

Me: *Sigh* Fine. Come with me, while I am asking nicely.

Izuku: What if I don't want to?

Me: Kid, the streets are to dangerous for you and sooner or later you will be caught as Akuma!

Izuku: Ohh really who said so!

It was at that moment that the door to the orphanage opened and I could see detective Tsuakauchi there. He didn't looked quite happy and I could only guess that he had an encounter with Akuma once.

Detective: You either go with them or me! There is no way out here kid.

Izuku: Ohh Nezu, you really gave away my information to the police huh?

Nezu: Not the police but a good old friend of mine who agreed to a deal.

Izuku: A deal huh... A deal with the devil is dangerous did no one tell you that!

I could tell that he was about to run and so I used my scarf to capture him but he was fast and pretty agile. Too bad for him that Midnight also used her quirk to knock him out. However as I guessed, I felt it again. My quirk was erased and I saw Midnights gas vanish too which could only mean one thing. He had the ability to erase mutlitple quirks at the same time.

However that wouldn't help him with 3 pro heroes about to catch him in a combat or so we thought if not for him to manage to slip away until the detective shot him.

Me: NAOMASA! YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?!

I watched the kid fall to the ground as he tried to get away from me but didn't quite estimated the bullets tragectory. It hit the boy in the leg and he fell down with an UFFF.

Izuku: ... bullets.... real bullets! YOU WANNA KILL A KID OR SOMETHING!

The kid on the floor looked pissed to me but for a second he lost controll over his quirk and didn't used it. It was also that exact split second that Midnight used her gas on him and knocked him out.

Nezu: Well this went better than planned.

Me: You wanted to kill him?

Nezu: No. But he was surely not coming with us the easy way.

Detective: Also don't worry about the bullet. I used a special one that wouldn't harm him that much.

RG: He is right. The bullet is filled with some tranquilizer that would temporarily erase his quirk. I am also here to heal it immediately.

Just as the healer said, she went to my kid and healed his leg. Afterwards, I picked him up and carried him back home to a room me and Mic prepared for him. Of course he would need to asnwer some questions but at least we got him now.