First attempt and last attempt

FREEDOM!

So I was running out like a tracker until the floor split in front of me and a robot came out. I immeidately slided on the floor and stopped in front of it.

Are you kidding me....

Look at that size!

Look at it!

This is more than huge!

How am I supposed to get rid of that!

You know what?!

Two can play at that game!

Are you sure you can do that?

You starting to question me?

Not as if I ever stopped doing so!

Oh come on fuck yourself consciousness!

Without thinking much I started running at it. Now here was the thing, I somewhat knew that these were the targets at the entrance exams and I also knew how they were build since they looked way to bulky so I wanted to know if there was something special with them. There was really nothing special. They were just build like this.

Me: You gotta be kidding me!

I climbed this shit up and then started to look for the hatch with the wires until I got it and just riped out every single wire. The robot then came falling down and I landed rolling myself up and started dashing again until I saw the fence which had now some electric field too.

Me: ... yeah... no chance I get over this.

There was really no way I would get over this wihotu dissabeling it and so I went back to a whillow tree and just layed down there. I also had a letter in my pocked which I wrote yesterday evening telling the LOV not to worry at all. I was fine.

For some kind of reason I just fell asleep there and only woke up after someone started nudging me.

Me: Mh~

Aizawa: Kitten, wake up...

Me: Yeah just 5 more minutes.

Aizawa: You shouldn't have stayed awake till 1 a.m.

Me: I know. 

I woke up seeing my father in front of me.

Aizawa: Impressive what you did with the robot.

Me: Not as impressive when I knew how it was built.

Aizawa: I am proud of you.

Me: For what?

Aizawa: Cuffing me and throwing that Pomeranian off the chair.

Me: .... Wait what? You proud for that?

Aizawa: Yes. Because I can see your skills in them.

Me: ... Wow... No one said that to me ever.

Aizawa: Well I am your father. I always will be proud of you and I am proud knowing that nothing can stop you. 

Me: Well nearly nothing can.

Aizawa: Why didn't you get over the fence?

Me: Did you see the electric field. It might be invisible to the eye but I can hear it summing and I don't want to get zapped. It hurt like crazy.

Aizawa: I see.

Me: Why are you out here?

Aizawa: All Might is taking over the class.

Me: Huh... Say you know who took over his quirk?

Aizawa: Why am I not surprised that you know that?

Me: I am Akuma after all.

Aizawa: No, you are my son on the first place.

I could tell that he meant what he said and that he was really actually trying to be there for me. The way he was looking at me and acting around me let me know that. 

Me: So why did you wake me?

Aizawa: The other class are about to come out and train. Besides it's about lunch time anyways.

Me: For how long did I sleep?

Aizawa: 4 hours. I let you. You seemed to enjoy sleeping here.

Me: Huh... now that you say it.. what is there to eat?

Aizawa: Come with me.

I hid the letter earlier in an obvious spot and was now leaving the place with Aizawa. We went to the cafeteria and to Lunch Rush.

Aizawa: Got the Black Forest cake I told you to do earlier and Katsudon?

Lunch Rush: Sure have them.

Me: Did you say Black Forest cake? As in the german cake?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: How do you know about that cake?

Aizawa: Research.

Me: Never thought I would ever taste it!

Before he could even do something I just grabbed the cake and left the Katsudon and went for a table.

Aizawa: Kid, you have to eat something else too.

Me: Yeah yeah! The cake comes first!

Aizawa: *Sigh* You sure?

Me: YES! You questioning me! Do you prefer food over coffee first?

Aizawa: ....

Me: See.

Well after my failed first attempt it was about time to eat something and I need to say, this was one of the best cakes I ever ate. Tho I say that to literally every cake. After that I went to some hero classes with All Might and just seeing how he was acting with Bakugo, I knew that that pomeranian was the next successor. I also knew his quirk completly in and out which means that I also knew that he didn't had an enhancement quirk and I could feel his quirk changed. 
It wasn't one anymore but more.

Ohh I need to tell this to the LOV!

After this everything is done and I can leave....

No I'll stay... 

It's cozy and nice here....

The people are nice and my dad seems nice too....

I am sorry Dabi but I like it here...

Besides something tells me that you will come here....

Well it's about time you get back to your family...

I mean I know you miss Shoto!