Captured... Once again

I was running around for quite some time until I felt the presence from Hawks coming in fast towards me. Now I could have dodged him but since the new year already started it was about time to just leave them to capture me besides I also hated these wet clothes on me.

Now that was however not the only person. There was another person that was way closer to me and coming in fast. It was someone with a speed quirk and I knew this speed quirk. This person was no other than a fake sonic who could run extremly fast but needed electricity to charge up his system to even be able to run this fast. Ohh and he had a personal vandeta on me too since I kinda ruined his business after another client payed me a lot more to give them every information I had on him.

I stood up and waited for the person to arrive but he never came. Instead I could hear some gun shots and something graced my cheek. Just one touch and I felt how it stinged.

Me: SHIT!

I immediately stood up and started to run as fast as I could do avoide these bulllets. My quirk might have been good against quirks and I could hold myself in close combat but what was I about to do against these kind of people who relied on skill and not quirk and loved using guns?!

NOTHING!

I couldn't do anything!

So I just booked it in the direction of Hawks!

Where are you dumb chicken!

I really need a hero around NOW!

Where is one when you need one?!

They want me dead!

The fucking hell did I ever do to them... personally besides giving informations away?!

I could feel Hawks being very close and the next jump was impossible for me to do so I put my faith into the dumb chicken and jumped down a 7 story building.

FUCK IT!

AAAAHHH!!!

This was a dumb idea!

I know!

A hero saving you?!

Oh come on that's what a hero does!

You a villain!

I know thanks for the reality check consciousness! 

I closed my eyes and braced myself for death until I felt the air flow stopping and something frapping around my waist. That was the moment I opened my eyes and saw that I was getting lifted up. The hero thankfully saved me but we were still not in the safe.

Me: Thanks!

Hawks: ... did you just say thanks?

Me: Yeah why not?

Hawks: I never heard a villain thank me...

Me: There is always a first and I am a thief not a villain! I never killed anyone get that point straight!

Hawks: Okay Okay! Sorry!

Me: I also don't call you a chicken! 

Hawks: ...

Me: Anyways get up as high as possible!

Hawks: Huh why?

That was the moment a gun shot echoed through the night and it also hit me, like it hit my shoulder and went though. A clean shot that also hit Hawks:

Me: *sharp inhale* damn!

Hawks: After you?

Me: Who else? Now please get us out of here!

Hawks: As you wish Akuma!

Me: ....

Hawks: Are you okay?

Me: Not the first time I got shot.

Hawks: Well I am bringing you to a police station.

Me: You do realize that I walk in and out of there like nothing... right?

Hawks: A hero agency it is then.

Me: I broke into yours and Endeavors....

Hawks: .... UA it is.

Me: Also broke in there.

Hawks: FUCK KID! Where didn't you break in?

Me: A bank.

Hawks: A thief that never broke into a bank....

Me: Yeah well I get paid to get informations and not money or jewelry...

Hawks: What a weird thief you are...

Me: But if I can chose... can it be UA?

Hawks: Why? Is it easier to get out of there?

Me: No but there is RG who can heal both of us immediately.

Hawks: Good point!

Thankfully for me that chicken listened to me and we both got to UA thank to his speed quirk and me enhancing it a bit more a lot quickly. Once we got there it looked like it was a huge surprise to them since RG was kinda geting ready to go home at such an unholy out but she went straight back in when she saw us.

Hawks: Kid, did you just did something with my quirk?

Me: Just enhanced it to get her faster.

Hawks: ohh.. wait what!

Me: Yeah... Now can we get these bullets out now please?!

RG: *Sigh* Just both of you shut up! It's already late.

Me: Yeah yeah!

Hawk: Well I need to get back to my agency. Thanks for the healing!

RG healed Hawks first since I told her to do that first right when we came in while I just layed down on a bed and decided not to move at all again. A bullet wound hurt and I was still comeplty drenched and shivering.

Once Hawks left she looked at me as if she was about to scold me.

Me: Yes?

RG: *Sigh* I already called Aizawa over.

Me: Ohh cool. Well can I stay here?

RG: Sure dearie but why? You made it hard for Nezu and your father the past couple of months.

Me: Well I have someone on my neck trying to kill me out there, got shot, was about to kill myself because I jumped down a building, and am completly cold and drenched! Now why wouldn't I want to stay here.

She just looked at me before healing me and I decided to rest since it really took all my energy away too be healed. Well it was time to rest anyways and I appreaciated the darkness and let exhaustion do its work and let me sleep nicely.