Look who we have here!

Me: Grandpa, I need to go and deliver the informations I have to Shigaraki!

Grandpa: Take care and be careful!

Me: I will, see ya later!

I hugged my grandpa before putting the laptop away from the table and sleeping out of the building. It didn't take long for me to get to the LOV base. However the person that was there wasn't Shigaraki or Kurogiri, instead it was Dabi. He was sipping on something and I decided to give him a bit of a surprise.

Oho!

Look who we have here!

Dabi my dear friend!

What are you doing all alone?

How about me being so kind and spent some time with ya!

You know you seem a little bit lonely sipping on a bottle of alcohol all by yourself!

Didn't anyone tell you that alcohol is best when you enjoy it with somoene else?

Right after I saw him, I sneaked up on him and hugged him from behind whispering in his ear.

Me: Hi dragon.

I could tell that my warm breath was arousing him since he turned red the instant I did that and he truned around immediatelly grabbing my hand, pulling me in and then kissing me.

This is was unexpected but you are not that fierce anymore dragon!

Look at you being all embarrased for a moment!

Don't tell me!

Did I take you by surprise?

No way!

Dabi: Is the little phoenix not affraid I could do something? You know I might make a move!

Me?!

Afraid?!

Of you?!

ME?!

BOIIII!!!

I am a thief!

I take what I want!

You really think I would be scared?

I will still your move even before you know what is happening!

Now let's see what you will do!

Me: I would love that!

Dabi: You would huh...

Just like that he gave me another kiss. Now the problem was he wasn't about to let me go at all - Soo I did what the next logical thing and made myself comfortable in his lap. You see it wasn't that bad sitting there. I could sneek up and steal some kisses from him this way. I loved them and they made me addicted after all. There was no denying it.

Dabi: What are you doing here birdy?

*Sigh*

Getting myself the treat I needed after this long evening!

I mean I spent literally 5 hours in this damn vent system!

I can't believe it took me this long to get out of there and in there!

Seriously tho?!

Why a maze in a school as vent system!

No one can even get in there!