Chapter 24: Reunion

There was a tense environment in the house. Gen and Bella went to their room to talk, and after a few seconds they heard them talk.

"Bella, why did you do this?" Gen complained. "How can you do this? You should've talked to me first."

"Gen, I swear I forgot about this. I just received a call. The worst part is that it will be happening this week." Bella spoke.

The kings couldn't understand what they were talking about, but whatever it was, Gen sounded very serious and offended. They were afraid that her mood would dampen again, and it would spoil their mood as well.

"It's okay. Just remember that I'm always here for you." Gen spoke in a soft tone, and the girls hugged it out. When they left the room, the kings questioned whether everything was fine.

"It is nothing serious. This is actually Gen's place, and she was kind enough to let me stay with her. I finally found a new place, so I will be moving soon. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, I'll miss you." Bella spoke.

"It is our place. I loved having you over and you could just stay here forever, I don't mind. I can't believe you're leaving me." Gen frowned.

"My new place is just five minutes away. We can all go see it tomorrow, and then we can go shopping." Bella suggested.

The kings really liked Bella's presence in the house since she was like the mediator. But they didn't mind being alone with Gen either because that way they could be more open about stuff.

"I'll help you with the shifting." Tristan spoke and the rest of the kings jumped in too.

"The first and most important thing you'll need in this kingdom is a phone. I don't know how you all live without it, but we humans can't." Bella expressed.

"Our boss arranged them for you all." Gen handed over a phone to each king and explained. "You can call, message, take pictures, play games, watch movies, and what not."

"You already have our numbers saved in your contacts, so if you ever need anything you can call or message." Bella guided.

The kings were fascinated to see this new gadget and learned how to use it from Gen and Bella. They thought it was pretty cool since they could play games, take pictures, shop online and video-call. The first thing they did was change Genevieve's name to the nickname they had for her, along with a heart.

Gen excused herself since she needed to use the restroom, so then Bella spoke, "Enough about this. It is Genevieve's birthday month, so every day needs to be special. We'll have a huge party. Plus, she really likes movies, beaches, parks and picnics so we can incorporate that during the month too."

The kings were overjoyed to hear the plans, and so glad that they could also be a part of it. They would be the best opportunities to win Gen over and to make her feel special.

"What are you guys talking about?" Gen came back and questioned.

"Nothing. Do you all want to play truth and dare?" Bella asked, but the kings had never heard of it. They didn't mind playing though, since it might help them get closer to Gen.

"If the bottle's head stops on you, you get to choose truth or dare." Gen explained. When she spun it first, it landed on her.

"Truth." Gen chose.

"Which one of us did you find most charming?" Markus questioned, although he already knew the answer.

"You." Gen answered in an obvious tone, and Markus' heart fluttered. The other kings couldn't handle the small moment they had, so Lucius angrily spun the bottle again. Unexpectedly, it landed on Gen again.