Isa

Hi everyone! I hope you all are well. Thank you for reading my story and pouring in all the love. I have decided to upload a new story called 'Isa' which is a romance, mystery, thriller.

This story is inspired by the Korean drama called 'The K2' starring Ji Chang Wook, Song Yoon Ah and Im Yoon Ah. I loved the show and decided to write my own version of it. I hope you love reading it as much as I loved writing it. There are a few mature themes in the story, but I will make sure to mention trigger warnings. This story updates every Friday on Wattpad.

Blurb:

Blurb:

Isa is a fugitive who escapes from a concentration camp where he and his family were being tortured. He seeks help from a congresswoman- Diane Willow, who has multiple secrets of her own. Why does she keep him? What does she need from him? How will she help him?
Isa also meets a fierce Mia and develops a soft spot for her. He gets stuck in web of politics, corruption, and family rivalry. Will he be able to get out? Will Diane and Isa be able to help each other? Who will Isa choose between Diane and Mia?
Read the story to find out!

If you're looking for a soft male lead and strong female lead, this is the story for you. Please give this story a try. Since the rough draft is prewritten, I will be more punctual with the updates.

I am a huge Kdrama fan and am planning to write my reviews on Wattpad. What do you think about this? Are you a Kdrama or Kpop fan too? Let me know!
Happy reading!