Billie dean- kiss (naked)

They kissed naked- the end
Im joking 🙃
------------------
Billie has been teasing you all day during the party. It was boring and you hardly knew them. A friend of a friend.

You tried to be cute and let billie choose your outfit. And obviously the conniving cow chose a vibrating panty.

Im sat at the dining table with 15 other people and burning holes into billies face. The vibrator was on max now and you were gripping her thighs.

You put you lips near her ear whilst everyone was deep in their own conversation.

A quiet husky moan left your lips. "Please s- stop. Im going to come."

To your relief the torture stopped and she had the biggest smirk on her face.

Shes lucky shes in public cause i would smack it off her face.

I took a sip of my water before i heard Billie excuse us from the party.

She grabbed my wrists and dragged me out the front door. My legs were jelly and i leaned on her for support.

She had a smug look on her face as she started to drive. "Smack it off my face huh?" She asked in her serial killer voice.

Im going to die tonight aren't i?

She nodded slowly and pulled up to our house. It was 8pm and you were horny af.

We got to the room and she started to strip of her clothes in literal 0.5 speed. And i swear i just ripped mine off.

I lay on the bed and she came and pecked my lips slowly not deepening the kiss.

I couldn't take it anymore i needed more. I reached for her face and pulled her in kissing deeply giving her my all.

She ran her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and i shook my head no stubbornly.

I felt my hair pull backwards and my jaw dropped. She was smirking and spat in my mouth and whispered "now you can be stubborn. Swallow."  (Im sorryy aghags i couldnt help myself)

I swallowed submissively and she shoved her tongue down my throat and explored the walls inside my mouth.

Her hands wrapped around my throat and i was drunk on her scent. I tried dominating her tongue and she bit my lip harshly.

She pulled away and smiled and we lay there exhausted from our long day and slept wrapped up in each others arm.

-------------------
Ok but that was actually fun to write 😭🔫
-------------------
Vote| comment| follow