Wilhemina

Tw kinky, dom/sub,wax play, breath play, face fuck (wilhemina has a penis)
(Not edited)

I lay eagle spread on the bed blindfolded and naked. My wife Wilhelmina had tied me down to the bed with chains exactly 3 minutes ago and i still haven't heard her.

She always talks about my submission being about trust. And that i should trust and accept everything she gives me.

I heard her footsteps getting closer to the bed. She dragged her finger up the side of my waist leaving goosebumps all over causing her to chuckle.

"Is my baby sensitive to my touch?" She asked teasingly. I heard her light what was probably a candle which was excited me.

"Yess mistress" I replied like the good girl i am.

She climbed on the bed and straddled my waist. I felt that she had stripped in the time she had gone.

I shivered under her touch. Her hands were squeezing and pulling at my breasts making me moan.

Minas tongue flicked the hardened bud then she sucked on them. She made her way up to my neck and bit down on the flesh.

"Dont hold back your moans. Or ill make you scream" she threatened. I gulped and nodded knowing she was capable of anything.

Her lips caught mine and i desperately wanted to reach out for her and hold her.

Her tongue danced against mine and she pulled away. She leant over my body and reached for something.

Something hot made contact with my chest i yelped at the weird feeling.

It was wax and i could feel the burning as it dried up on me.

Her thumb rubbed my cheek, "remember just say your safe word if you need to stop"

Her soft voice caused a blush to spread over my cheeks. "No i dont want to stop. Please carry on."

This time the burning fell right near my nipple as she sucked the other one causing me to moan.

I love mixing pain and pleasure. Her hand started to lower down my chest and rubbed slow circles on my clit.

"Fuck that feel so good mistress" i moaned as she sped up. Her fingers ran up and down my slit before slightly entering.

She pulled out and i groaned bucking my hips trying to clench on something.

"My, my, arent you a needy little whore. Look how wet you are slut. Open your mouth" her voice was like velvet.

I opened my mouth and gagged- she shoved 2 right to the back of my throat.

"Do you like it when i fill your mouth?" She asked causing my stomach to buzz.

I nodded in compliance "What a dumb little baby" she mocked.

She spread the wetness from her fingers all around my mouth and chin.

She made her way to my neck and roughly started to mark me leaving a necklace of bruises behind.

With each bite pleasure spread through me. I was so fucking ready for whatever she would give me.

When she pulled away i just knew she had a smug look on her face.

"Are you ready for my cock little one?" She purred.

"Yes Mistress i want you to fuck me" i begged.

"Not so fast open your stupid mouth i want to fuck it so hard"

I gulped knowing her 6 inches and girth were enough to have me chocking.

"Snap your fingers 3 times. Thats your new safe word for now okay"

I nodded and opened my eyes still unable to see.

Without any warning i felt her hard cock slap my cheek and enter my mouth easily.

"Ughh your mouth is like silk so wet warm and so fucking tight" she groaned forcing herself deeper.

Her dick pushed past and into my throat stopping my air flow. She pulled out and pushed back in again after i caught my breath.

She was roughly pounding and stroking my neck bulge. She was groaning so loud and moving so fast.

"Thats right slut. Tighten your throat im about to cum. You better swallow it all if u want to be fucked."

I swallowed harshly causing my throat to squeeze around her.  Her balls emptied into my mouth and I swallowed everything.

She slowly pulled out and took off my blindfold. I was still bound to the bed but at least i could see her.

I can only imagine the state im in right now.

She groaned at my innocent expression and her members instantly sprung up to life.

She kissed my cumfilled face before getting into missionary position.

She edged her dick in one inch at a time. My whole body shuddered at the relief ive been waiting for.

She drilled into my pussy and soon all that could be hear was her heavy breathing, my loud moans and the sound of our skin's clapping together.

Every time her body hit mine my tits shook at the violent speed.

I was close to coming and I clenched around her dick and she sped up.

We both groaned as i came. My legs wrapped behind her back violently shaking.

Her cum shot deep within me and she painted my walls white.

I looked at my gorgeous satisfied wife. I gave her a cheeky grin and chaste kissed on her lips.

"We should definitely do more of your ideas again"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 🎉