Cordelia...again

Another one because why not
Warning smut

Words: 1472

Work Text:
"Girls !" You shouted, your voice echoing down the hallway. You sprinted to the girl with a visible cut on her forehead. "What have I told you kids about teleporting in the house !"

The girl with a small cut on the small cut laid in front of the table she had crashed into, glaring into your eyes with annoyance.

You brought your hand down and took her hand in yours, you pulled her up slowly. Two other girls emerged from behind the staircase giggling.

"This is not a joke !" You shouted, their smiles instantly faded.

"You girls could have got seriously injured ! It is extremely disrespectful to take magic lightly." You glared at one the girls who now looked as if she was going to cry.

"Y/n..." You heard a soothing voice from behind you. "I-I think that's enough." You turned your back around to see your girlfriend Cordelia in a black, skin tight dress. You gulped quietly at the sight but redirected your eyes back to her face.

"Here," Cordelia took a few steps towards you and the girls, and grabbed the girl with a small cut by the shoulders. She examined the head wound for a moment, her eyebrows knitted together in thought. "Zoe !" She shouted.

Within moments Zoe came trotting down the steps.

"Whaddya- woah." Zoes eyes lit up as she saw the blood on the girl's forehead. "What happened to you ?"

You pursed your lips before saying, "Little miss thing here wanted to try out teleporting." You fumed glaring back at the girl.

Cordelia shifted awkwardly. "Zoe, I need you to take Amy to the nurse so she can get fixed up." She looked at Zoe in a pleading way while biting her bottom lip.

"Sure thing Cordelia." Zoe grabbed the girl's hand and tugged her up the stairs.

"Girls..." Cordelia looked at the other two girls. "Please go back to your rooms. I don't ever want to hear about another situation like this again. Understood ?" She questioned.

The two girls nodded vigorously before sprinting up the stairs.

"Y-y/n ?" You heard a woman mumble. You turned to Cordelia, her eyes locked into yours. "I need you to come upstairs with me, now." She entwined her fingers with yours and gently pulled you up the steps.

Great, you thought. She's probably going to tell me off for screaming like that at a student.

In all actuality you were genuinely concerned for the girls. When you saw her blood trickling down her forehead visions of what happened to Zoe flashed behind your eye. You couldn't bare to go through any of that again.

Instead of pulling you into her office, Cordelia had brought you two to her room. She opened the door and dragged you in. She released your hand and slammed the door.

You silently prepared yourself for the worst.

"That was so fucking hot." Your eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"What ?" You mumbled.

"I said..." Cordelia wrapped her arms around your waist and grinded her front against your back. "That was so hot." You heard her repeat as her hips grinded once more against your ass.

Your breath became audibly shaky as Cordelia planted sloppy, wet kisses onto your neck. You whimpered as she backed away from you. You opened your eyes as you saw her walk towards the bed. Cordelia fell onto the bed and giggled. She sat up slightly, propping herself up on her elbows. A wicked grin played on her lips as she made the come hither gesture with her slender finger. You swallowed thickly and approached the bed, you put one leg on each side of Cordelia. While you straddled her, she started to pull her top off. Speechless, all you could do was stare at her newly visible front. Your eyes glossed over her tone stomach, and her petite waist.