Cordeliaxminaxreader prt2

Ok so yes its g!p but ive never wrote it before so please cut me some slack. Also tw kinky af.

I mean damn ik i made you wait long but i wrote a LOT.

Word count: 1388
/////////////////////////////////

I looked at the two in shock but their eyes were filled with lust. I dont think were going to bed now.

Wilhemina pounced on me straddling my waist pulling me into a kiss. It was slow but hard and i could tell she was really horny.

Her hands slipped under my shirt squeezing my boobs making me moan. Cordelia had already stripped and pulled Mina towards her.

The two of them were now making out on the bed trying to dominate each other. Dee was winning and grabbed minas dick which made her whimper.

The sight of her getting dominated made my pussy throb. I must've squirmed because they were now completely naked making their way towards me.

"Sweet little girl you didn't think we would forget about you did you?" Mina whispered tugging at my left ear.

"And the fact that you ignored me at first and didnt hug me. Im going to punish you. My little whore" cordelia whispered roughly biting my neck.

My whole body was practically shaking with excitement. I tried protesting as it wasnt my fault but was cut of by mina grabbing my face.

"You will not answer mommy back is that understood little one?" She glared down at me.

I nodded "yes mistress. Sorry mommy."

Dee pat my knee "good girl now remember your safe word?"

"Yes its red" i was getting really impatient and let out a whine which was a huge mistake.

"Oh so you wanna be like that? I was thinking of going a bit easy on you but now? Now i wont stop until your begging. And even then i wont stop." Mina groaned as her tip teased my entrance.

She pulled away and blindfolded me. Cordelia was sat spreading my legs slowly. I felt her grab my arms and tie me to the headboard.

My lack of senses just made the whole thing more thrilling.

"Im going to sit on your face and if your good then maybe you can cum. Put out your tongue." Dee said spitting into my mouth.

I swallowed and moaned as she lowered herself onto me. I felt her shiver and start to grind.

I was caught of guard mina was now sucking on my clit agonisingly slow.

Her tongue swirled and flicked making me whimper and moan into Delias opening.

As i was sucking i was interrupted by her entering herself with what felt like 2 fingers.

She was now a moaning mess as was i. I was close but I ignored it knowing they wont let me cum this easily.

I moved faster hoping to please her and with one final shake her fluids splat all over my face and i tried cleaning as much as i could.

The weight of her lifted off me and mina stopped. I would whinge but i knew better.

I felt a hand grab my throat and squeezed hard. I stayed quiet trying to figure out which one it was. The hand was not letting go and i started to lose air quickly.

It stopped and they were both chuckling like the sadists they are as i gasped for oxygen.

"Im sorry baby but i just love seeing you struggle." Dee laughed more openly now.