Cordelia prt2

Y/n winked at Cordelia. After the mind shattering orgasm that Cordelia just gave her, she wanted to be just as good to her. So she slowly removed her blouse, then followed by her dress pants. Cordelia looked at Her with intrigue and anticipation.

She ghosted her hand on Cordelia's still covered chest which tickled and aroused the supreme more. Cordelia heaved, so She reached her hand around her back and removed Delia's bra. Y/n didn't waste much time and treated Cordelia's tits just as she saw fit. She mimicked Cordelia's treatment to her earlier, 'cause it made her swoon and she wanted the Supreme to feel the same. When both nipples headened on her touch, she went back up to the Supreme's lips and kissed her again.

"Ugghhmmmm, Y/n..."

Cordelia moaned, she knew then that she would never get tired kissing Y/n. Those luscious lips. They were uncanny.

Y/n detached from the kiss and move herself down on the bed. She placed her hand in the Supreme's hips and discarded her underwear slowly down her slender legs. When Cordelia appeared stark naked before her, she took one of Cordelia's legs and put it over her shoulder. She started kissing from Cordelia's ankles, slowly up to her knees, and got even slower as she neared Delia's inner thigh. It was the best feeling she could have.

Cordelia propped her elbows and looked at her with a pleading look. She felt special, comforted. They were having sex but she knew Y/n was trying to calm her and make her feel loved and comfortable as possible. Cordelia has not experienced this with anyone. Not even with Hank who was proven to be a jerk.

Cordelia closed her eyes and said, "Pleaasee, y/n. Pleaseee."

She understood, so she continued kissing to her inner thigh, until she reached Cordelia's most precious bundle of nerves. Cordelia was absolutely soaked.
Y/n lapped up everything until she decided to pay attention to Cordelia's clit. When she did, Cordelia moaned out loud.

"FUCCCKKKK, Y/N, THAT'S IT, BABYYY. OH GODD!"

She flicked her tongue around in circles and sucked. Then she went down to Cordelia's entrance and slipped her tongue in tasting all of Cordelia's juices. She didn't want to stop. Staying between the Supreme's legs was a privilege, she knew that now. When she felt Cordelia clench around her, she went back to Cordelia's clit and flicked and sucked on it harder. She now added biting to the mix which drove Cordelia absolutely crazy.

"OH MY GODDD, Y/N! I can't hold it any longer. I'm cum--"

Cordelia was cut off by her own release as she arched her back as humanly as possible. Her mouth alone made her call for God. She was exceptional, and had a talented tongue. No doubt.

Y/n took in all Cordelia offered, and smiled to herself. After she cleaned Cordelia up, she moved up and lay beside her, hands wrapping around the Supreme.

Cordelia was still recovering from that powerful orgasm that y/n just gave her. She looked at Her and patted her own chest so She could put her head on it.
Y/n did as suggested and listened to the thumping of Cordelia's chest, slowly heaving. Cordelia laid her hand on Her head and stroked her hair gently. Then Y/N shifted her head to look at her, her smile, mischievous.

"What? What do you have in that little head of yours?" inquired Cordelia.

Then Y/n giggled and said, "Happy Birthday!"

Both women laughed when they realized the situation they were in.

"You know, before we came here Queenie told me to eat the cake." says Cordelia.

"Well, it looks like we both did." Y/n answered as she giggled and closed the gap between her and Cordelia with a gentle but passionate kiss.

————————————————

Don't forget to vote x

This was fun to write