Cordelia goode- first time

You had spent a month at miss Robichaux's academy and was instantly drawn in by the blonde beauty miss cordelia goode.

I mean who could blame me im 20 almost 21, sex deprived and have MAJOR mommy issues.

I was kind of abandoned here by my grandparents when i was caught floating. And my mother left me when i was 10.

She chose drugs over me but im glad she left. Life is a lot better without her.

It was time for your private lesson in the greenhouse with miss goode. Whilst everyone was out at the park. You were ahead of the class and your powers were growing rapidly.

You entered the greenhouse and cordelia was bent over reaching for her herbs.

You felt like a pervert so you went to help her. She always looks so hot in that blouse and those slacks.

A dark shade of pink filled cordelias cheeks as you helped lift the plant pot onto the table.

Shit she cant hear me right? Blink twice if you can hear me cordelia. You stared into her soul.

Her brows furrowed and her eyes remained unblinked.

"Your being a weirdo again y/n" her face broke into a grin.

Your shrugged and sat on the table next to the vase of white roses.

"I already did this. Isnt this why im here?" You asked her.

"Well this time im going to kill them. And i want you to revive them and change the colour."

She pulled out a single rose, plucked the petals and discarded it on the table. I looked into her eyes and she watched me intensely.

"Easy peasy" i whispered and winked at her.

Wtf- did i just wink at her. Oml someone kill me now.

I looked at the flower and closed my eyes to try and concentrate but it was so hard when her eyes are burning holes into me.

I opened my eyes and Cordelia had moved from in front of me and stood by my side.

"I cant concentrate Cordelia." I looked down ashamed because the reason was pathetic.

"Its ok I understand you just need to think about the one thing that makes you happy. And then focus on it." She smiled brightly and placed her hand on my upper arm and gripped it gently.

God im so gay.

I closed my eyes and thought of Cordelia and her hand around my arm. I thought of the colour yellow because she represents the sun.

I heard giggling beside me and i slowly opened my eyes. The rose was now yellow along with all the others in the vase. She was my yellow.

Before i could adjust she quickly wrapped me in a tight hug and congratulated me.

"Whatever you were thinking of must have been very powerful." She had a huge shit eating grin.

She knows.

She moved closer to me making me gay panic.

I nodded awkwardly before excusing myself. I ran to my room and screamed into my pillow.

Its time to change my identity and move to a different state. A soft knock hit the door and i knew it was her so I opened it with a flick of my wrist.

The whole place was empty just me and her. She entered slowly chuckling at the sight of me.

"Are you really not going to look at me? I thought i looked hot in these slacks. And my blouse is practically see through."

I groaned into my pillow refusing to acknowledge her presence. I felt the bed sink.

She gripped my arms and pulled me towards her. Harshly gripping my chin forcing me to look at her.

She bit her lip in that cute way of hers.

"You do look hot today." You whispered nonchalantly. You didnt even realise what you said because you were so focused on her.

"Why did you run i was going to kiss you idiot. Can i kiss you?" She whispered.

Her face was so close to mine all i had to do was inch closer and catch her lips in mine.

I slowly nodded my head. She was quick to cup her hands around my cheeks and pull me in.

Her lips were soft and tasted of cherry chapstick which she often used.

She bit my lip as we pulled away to catch our breaths. Our foreheads lay against each other and she stared into my soul and giggled.

I pulled her in again and she kissed down my neck sucking on my pulse making me let out a soft moan. She bit down and licked over it most likely leaving a hickey.

She kissed me on the lips before pulling away and fumbling with my buttons.

"Are you sure you want to?" She asked. You nodded and her eyebrows furrowed. "Use your words baby"

"Yes i want this." You replied just as fast and desperately. "But ive never done this before."

"Its okay ill try not to bite." She winked at me and kissed me hard whilst unbuttoning my shirt.

I pulled it over my head and she unhooked my bra. "Strip baby" she pulled on my earlobe and got of the bed.

I removed all my clothing and looked at her watching me. She guided me to the bed and made me lay down.

Cordelia was stood at the foot of the bed slowly undoing all her buttons. She stripped of the rest of her clothing and a climbed on the bed crawling up to me.

She looked me up and down making me feel self conscious. I moved my arms to cover myself.

She noticed and pulled my arms away. "Dont make me tie your hands together. Your beautiful."

She straddled my waist and kissed my head then my eyes, me cheeks and she pressed into my lips.

Her tongue brushed against my lips and i opened my mouth. Her tongue fought mine and she obviously won.

She made her way down my neck and stopped near my chest looking at me to make sure i was sure. I smiled and nodded.

Her tongue flicked over the already hardened bud circling it. The pleasure went right through me. Making me moan and arch into her.

She sucked slowly her teeth grazing over it. She kissed her way to the other one and repeated it.

She made her way down my valley and stopped at the stretch marks at my hips. She ran her finger over them making me shiver. Cordelia kissed it slowly as if to say its natural and its ok.

She licked up my slit slowly and I accidentally let out a whimper. When she chuckled it sent vibrations through me. 

Her tongue circled my clit then she took it into her mouth sucking it hard making me throw my head back.

She kept going until she could hear my moans getting louder. I looked at her confused and she kissed me slowly and passionately.

Without any warning she penetrated me with her two fingers and fucked me fast while we were making out.

I moaned into her mouth and pulled away feeling myself close. My breathing got heavier and her husky voice was like music to my ears. "Dont you dare cum until i say so."

My eyes closed unable to hold it for any longer. "Please. I need to cum i- i cant hold-" she kissed me then whispered "come for me baby"

I came then and there whilst she held me and she went down lapping up all the juices and pulled out of me.

She licked one of her fingers clean not breaking eye contact. Then bought the other to my mouth. "You taste amazing. Dont you think so?"

I took her finger into my mouth moaning at the taste of myself. "That was amazing" you whispered into her chest whilst she cuddled you on the bed.

You both climbed into the covers and fell asleep cuddling.

------------------