W.V on the desk

Omg so sorry for this late update I literally took 3 days to write this from constant block.

Ok i love mina soo much so she will be a little bit soft.
———————————————
Another stressful day at work and the paperwork kept on piling up on my desk.

I was Ms Venables assistant and she overloaded me with work. I dont really mind though i only do half of what she does.

I received an email calling me to Ms venables office. Shit i forgot to send the paperwork in on the deadline.

I opened the door and shut it behind me.

"It seems you have lost basic manners. Go out and knock. then come in and lock the door." She said without looking up.

I nodded my head and said "yes ms Venable." And walked out.

My hands were trembling and i took a deep breath before knocking and only entering when she responds. I locked the door and walked into the middle of the office.

I was wearing a black dress that barely covered my thighs and hugged all my curves.

Due to the bosses being the way they are we had a weird dress code which was awkwardly revealing.

I sat down and she continued to work on her laptop ignoring my presence.

I followed her with my eyes as she stood up and made her way behind me.

She started to massage my shoulders making me stifle a moan because of how worked up i was.

"Your normally a good girl for me y/n. I needed that work done." She whispered in my ear.

A blush spread across my cheeks at the nickname. She chuckled sending vibrations down my spine.

"Please im so sorry ive been doing the best i can" I apologised hoping she would let me off.

She sat on her desk crossing her legs in front of me turning me on.

"Oh honey i know you have been working hard. But you need to be punished and i need to let some steam of."

She was now leaning over rubbing my cheek softly. Her lips brushed against mine teasingly.

I leaned in pressing our lips together unable to take the tension.
Her kisses were soft and sweet. Nothing what i had expected.

She had always been nice to me but with a limit. I was always too scared to cross that.

She pulled me up without breaking apart and pulled me onto her lap so i was now straddling her.

We pulled away for air and we stayed there looking into each others eyes. I slowly gripped her jaw and left kisses all along it making my way on her neck.

Her breathing was now heavy and she let out a moan as i sucked hard to leave a mark.

She harshly gripped my face squishing my cheeks which made her smirk evily.

"Oh honey dont forget about your punishment. Bend over the desk."

I slowly got of her looking into her eyes. I wasn't really scared. If i wanted to stop this i could. But who would do that when you have the most amazing woman standing before you?

Her fingers ran up my thigh and she lifted my dress up and my panties down.

"Your such a good little kitten. I want you to count for me. And afterwards maybe you can have a reward."

I was going to reply but was interrupted by a hard spank on my ass. A small moan left my mouth.

"One. Thank you mommy" i gasped and looked around in shock. (Suprise suprise shes got a mommy kink 😮)

A huge grin spread across her face "dont be shy little one i love it when you call me mommy. Now turn around before i add 10 extra spanks"

I nodded and turned around and she spanked me harder than the last.

15 spanks later

I was now a moaning mess and my underwear was 100% fully drenched.

She pulled me up to her softly rubbing my ass. We were kissing sloppily and her hand travelled down my waist.

I blushed in embarrassment as she started to rub my wet clit through my panties (ewww i hate that word)

"You must be really excited. Well that just makes the next part easier for me" she chuckled lowly.

She took my dress off so i was now fully naked and i reached out to take her clothes off but she refused.

"Sit down on the desk baby"

I obeyed her and watched as she slowly undressed herself keeping eye contact with me.

She stood before me in just her lingerie so i looked away from her intense brown eyes and looked her up and down as slow as i could to take her all in stood in her glory.

Her bra and underwear were now on the floor with the rest of our things and she made her way slowly towards me as if though i was her prey.

To say i was shaking with a lot of emotions would be an understatement.

She pulled out a strap from her draw and my jaw dropped.

"You just keep that lying about? It better be sanitary" i whispered watching her attach it to herself.

"Oh honey ive kept this in here since the first day you walked in. Lay on your back and i want you to be as loud as possible so those cunts Jeff and Mutt know who you belong to."

Her hand snaked around my throat tightly making it hard to breathe.

"Yes mommy im all yours" i said feeling myself slip into sub space.

I looked down at the strap and it was big so i asked her how much. I think i broke my jaw when she said 8 inches. (In real life average is 6-7 and thats big and uncomfortable 😭)

She slammed into me roughly before looking at me asking for permission to which i gave.

She wasted no time and started to fuck me hard and fast. My back was arched of the desk and i was practically screaming as i have never had anything that big in me.

The whole office probably heard me but at this moment i didnt really care i was filled with utter bliss.

I came hard on the strap and she slowed down pulling out. She left kisses all over my chest and one right on my clit.

I groaned as she entered me again. "Oh sweetheart you can take one more"

My forehead was filled with sweat. And my voice was too hoarse to let out more sounds.

She was fucking me slowly and she took my breast into her mouth sucking slowly.

This time was different and more passionate. I felt the familiar tightening and begged her to go faster.

She didnt tease me and sped up making me come so hard i squirted all over her. She pulled out rubbing my clit making my legs shake aggressively.

She held me close to her and peppered my face with soft kisses. "Your such a good girl. I like you so much. Will you go out with me"

I looked at her and she was avoiding eye contact cutely.

I chuckled and she looked up at me, "id be a fool to refuse. I would be upset if you hadn't asked me."

I pulled her into a hug and held her close as we lay on the desk naked with not a care in the world for all the paperwork we had to do buy midnight.

——————————————-
Word count: 1270

Please vote this took forever. Also pls don't be dry and comment funny stuff i love talking to yall.