Sally mckena (dom reader)

Not me writing smut whilst my muslim family are here for a birthday party- 🙊
——————
Warning: mention of sexual harassment. Dom/sub.
—————————
I entered the hotel not bothering to go upstairs to freshen up. I made my way straight to the bar and ordered a drink from Liz.

I really cant be bothered with anyone today. My car broke down, my coffee was cold and to top it all off i quit because my boss thought it would be okay to sexually harass me.

So i spilt my cold coffee down his pants and gave him a real good fist to his face.

I downed my drink in one sip. And asked for 5 shots of tequila. I downed them all one by one.

I definitely feel better now. I hear chuckling come from my right and i see a very sad looking woman.

Damn her hairs cool.

"Whats your name?" I asked her. She moved towards me seductively and ran her finger along my cheek.

"Its sally" she whispered and she bit on my earlobe. She pulled on my arm and led to the elevator. She clicked a number.

I stood awkwardly and she pressed her lips softly against mine and grabbed my waist pulling me into her.

Sally's hand laced around my throat and i came to my senses. I grabbed her jaw and since i was taller i stood to my full hight and towered over her.

"Nice try baby but if we are doing this you are definitely not leading." I whispered.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her hard smudging all her lipstick. The elevator stopped and she pulled me to her room practically skipping.

She opened the door and pounced into my arms as i walked in wrapping her legs around my waist.

Sally was as light as a feather so i leaned her against the door and kissed her neck till i found her sweet spot.

A small whimper left her lips. Definitely a bottom i thought. I bit her neck and licked over it making her let out a deep moan. I lay her gently on the bed and started to remove her clothing. She grabbed me and undid the buttons of my blouse and dropped my slacks to the floor.

"Can i make mommy feel good?" She waited for my permission and i nodded. I sat on the bed and widened my legs.

In an instant she worked hard to please me. She started off with small kitten licks which sent my mind into oblivion.

"Stop being a tease" i bucked my hips on her face and she started to eat me out instantly.

Her tongue did wonders. Her two fingers stroked my slit before entering me. She pounded in and out whilst sucking my clit.

I held her head in place as my legs shook and enclosed around her head. She came up and kissed me and i got on top of her and straddled her waist.

"You did well for mommy now its time for you to feel good isnt it?"

She nodded her head and i attacked her neck with kisses. And made my way to her firm breasts.

I flicked it with my tongue and swirled the bud before sucking on it. I pinched and played with the other one before letting it go with a pop.

She got up leaving me there confused and came back with a huge strap. The smirk on her face grew as i placed it around my hips.

"Are you sure you want me to use this baby? Its pretty big." The dildo looked about 7 inches and from the look of her pussy i dont think it will all fit in there.

She nodded her head and eagerly spread her legs waiting for me to enter.

I placed my head in between them and licked her slit getting her wet enough so it wont hurt as much.

I put the tip slightly in and pulled it out teasing her. She bit her lip and pulled me into her. Sallys eyes rolled and her back arched like a cat.

The entire thing was in her. I moved in and out before mercilessly fucking her. I was moving so fast she tried to speak human words but she was physically unable to.

She started to stutter what sound like an "im coming" i pounded harder and her nails were digging into my back. I thrusted a few more times and her moans were so loud.

She bit into my shoulder whilst scratching me. Her legs shook so hard that even after i pulled out she was still shaking.

I went in between her legs and and started to eat her out and she came just as quickly as i did. I was unable to breathe as she held me in place until she was finished.

I looked over to her and she wasn't moved which made me laugh a little.

I pulled the cover over her before kissing her temple and spooning her from behind.

"Goodnight Sally"

——————————
Vote|follow|comment
Please and thank you guys.