Ally: against the wall

My head was spinning as i climbed out the car drunk af. Ally my wife heaved me inside with a tired look.

I was in a bad mood and decided to get pissed. I didnt ask her to follow me but im glad she did.

I was leaning on the wall for support. I looked up and she was staring down at me. Holding me by the waist

"I cant even shout at you because you wont even remember. Ill have to wait for the morning to punish you."

Her hands were now under my shirt leaving goosebumps all over my hips.

My mind was clouded with lust and i pulled her in for a kiss. I deepened it allowing her tongue to enter my mouth.

I pulled away and she bit my lip drawing blood. I moaned and her eyes were dark.

She pecked my lips licked all the blood up leaving a metal taste on the both of our tongues.

Her hand trailed down squeezing my thighs. She moved my head to the side and started to leave marks all up and down for everyone to see.

I was now a moaning mess and she pulled my skirt up and panties down stroking my clit.

"Please fuck me. Dont tease" i begged.

Her hand wrapped around my throat. "You want it bad huh?" She asked.

"Yes please mommy fuck me hard." I used my hand to make her tighten her grip.

"Ugh my little whore since you asked so nicely." 2 fingers entered me without warning.

She started thrusting in and out whilst pinning me down on the wall.

"More please. I need more." I left kisses all over her neck and starting to caress her tits.

She chuckled and took her two fingers out and thrust in 4 which made me yelp.

I was so close now and moaning her name over and over. I rubbed my clit and as i came hard all over her fingers a line of curse words left my mouth.

We were both shocked when i started to squirt. It all felt so intense i felt like i might pass out.

"You dirty little slut look at all the mess. Lets get you to bed then ill clean you up in the morning."

She pulled my panties up and got me off the wall picking me up bridal style.

I hit the cloud like bed and she was caressing my face, "you did so well my little baby girl" she cooed.

She grabbed my with her thumb and pointer finger "but don't forget your punishment in the morning"

She then left to probably clean the mess we made downstairs.

———————————————
I love ally sm
I hoped you guys like ❤️