Cordiliaxwilheminaxreader

Cordelia=mommy
Wilhemina=mistress

If you want smut read prt2

Fluff, little space

Pov the reader had a bad day at work
————————-
Readers pov

I walked into the house from work and i was in a really bad mood. My boss is an asshole.

He thought it would be funny to pull me by the waist and squeeze my ass in front of the whole board meeting who were a bunch of old fat white men.

I made my way straight to my bedroom not wanting to face my girlfriends. I changed into my pyjamas and lay on top of the bed.

I doubt they even heard me enter. These days i feel so lonely but im never alone.

I was pulled from my thoughts as cordelia made her way into our room.

"Hey baby you didnt come give me a kiss or a hug." I looked up to see her pouting.

My normal routine had been disrupted and i felt bad and opened my eyes.

She looked at me questioningly as she climbed onto the bed straddling my waist. (*her an empath sensing we're not happy)(please tell me u get the reference)

Before she could say anything or have a go at me i pulled her into a hug burying my face into her neck mumbling a sorry. I think we are both shocked when a sob escapes my lips.

Her hand started to stroke my hair which calmed me down a bit. I honestly just poured out a months worth of stress and anxiety in my tears.

"What happened? I would let it go but that was a lot on your shoulders baby" she whispered.

I nodded and told her about work and how id already been feeling before that.

We both turned around when we heard a cane tap and a very angry looking mina at the doorway.

Its so cute that she didnt interrupt us but of course she listened in. I swallowed taken back by the hatred seeping of her.

"Its okay honey. We will make sure he regrets it. Lets just get you fed and into bed okay?" Mina said whilst smirking at Dee.

I didnt say anything and i could feel myself slipping into headspace. Which i hadnt done in a while since i was constantly on edge.

Mina noticed and chuckled pinching my cheeks "you like it when i call you pet names? baby" She teased.

I giggled and pulled her down to the edge of the bed placing a kiss on her nose.

I let myself be carried by Dee to the kitchen where there was my favourite mac and cheese. I was sat in her lap opposite mina.

I allowed myself to be spoon fed by Cordelia who every now and then would do the aeroplane making me giggle like a child.

Mina looked at her girlfriends with pride. They meant the world to her. And this boss of hers is going to pay. We will not kill him- at first. We will make it nice and slow.

After i finished eating i leaned on dee half asleep. All that crying exhausted me.

I opened my eyes as i was placed on the bed. Cordelia was lying on the bed next to me and wilhemina was getting changed.

I felt like a bit of a pervert watching her but who could blame me; her toned abs, the bulge in her pants thats looks so big even though she isnt even hard. (Suprise?! I think) I could feel myself slipping back to normal as i got horny.

When she pulled her shirt down she let out a deep chuckle and i realised id been caught. Dee was stroking my belly and i felt tingly all over.

Cordelia placed a kiss directly on my pulse point which made me let out a moan.

I looked at the two in shock but their eyes were filled with lust. I dont think were going to bed now.

///////////////////////////////

Ok so these two are my absolute favourites <3

part 2 is coming up soon

Please vote ty ❤️