Venable txs prt1

I went into English Literature and my teacher wasn't in. I was so happy we have got a supply because i really need a break from her.

My English teacher is so obnoxious "this juxtaposes that... literacy foil... bildungsroman..." she goes on with herself.

I sat on the front row and waited for the supply teacher. Its a small class with only 22 of us.

In walked miss Venable. For fucks sake. I wanted a nice supply. I mean she is absolutely stunning but i will probably get no work done staring at her.

I met her eyes after checking her out and she had a huge smirk on her face.

Shit i was staring for too long.

The class went on and nobody moved an inch whilst miss venable spoke.

I zoned out thinking about all the things she could do to me if i was hers.

I'd let her hit me with that cane for sure

"Whats the answer y/n" she towered over your seat. She had a smug look on her face.

You really thought you did something huh?

"Well Scrooge represented the rich people in the society of the victorian era. Dickens wanted to highlight the unfairness and disgusting behaviour towards the poor." You answered like the smart ass you are.

Her smirk dropped and she looked at you scarily. "Stay behind y/n" she practically growled. (Eww sorry cringe i hate it when they growl 😭)

Under your breath you whisper "ok mum" you roll your eyes as she turned around.

I dont think she heard or saw because she carried on the lesson until the bell rang.

Everyone left and you stayed sat down waiting for her to approach you. You notice she walks to door and locks it.

The room was in the middle of the building and was last used as a music room. Its soundproof and has no windows. 😏😩

You pack your things and sit on the desk. "I was a bit shocked you answered that well" she whispered in front of you.

Her finger ran along your cheek sending shivers down your spine. She smirked when she noticed.

"Im always paying attention. Especially when your speaking." You bit your lip looking up at her.

"More like paying attention to my ass" she teased.

"Well what can i say? I can multi task very well" you say gripping her hand that was literally stroking your face.

She squeezed your face glaring down at you. Her tongue licked the shell of your ear and you could feel her hot breath hovering.

"Ill be the judge of that" she murmured as the tugged at my earlobe.

She pulled away looking straight into my soul. I pulled her neck down since she was being a tease and placed my lips on hers.

Her lips were soft and her breath was minty. I felt a tug at my hair and her other hand wrapped around my throat making me let out a moan.

She used this to her advantage and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for a while and obviously she won.

I pulled away as it got harder to breathe. I could feel a blush rising up my neck.

I just fricking kissed her. What is wrong with me?

She chuckled her voice was so deep i swear if i wasn't wet before i definitely am now.

"Oh honey don't think your not going to get punished for rolling your eyes and answering back. After all your lunch break is an hour long."

I visibly gulped scared but excited about what she plans to do to me.

"On your knees" (oml ive re watched the wheel of time and this scene is stuck in my head)

I obeyed looking up watching her spread her legs on the table. She seductively bit her lips whilst slowly lifting up her skirt.
(Picture the way cordelia looked at misty in apocalypse)

"Your going to eat this pussy like a good girl then mommy's going to spank you for your behaviour"

I nodded and started off with small kitten licks as i was about to go in she pulled my hair back roughly.

"Dont be a fucking tease y/n you will regret it. Understand?"

You nod your head and she tutted.
"Words y/n."

"Sorry mommy. Yes mommy"

"Good girl now open your mouth and swallow." She spat and you swallowed and she gave a hum of approval and guided your face to her pussy.

You took her clit into your mouth and worked your magic making her moan.

You could feel her getting close so you shoved 2 of your fingers knuckle deep inside her and thrusted as hard and as fast as you could while you ate her out.

Her hands were tangled in your hair and she started to tighten around your fingers.

"Thats a good girl y/n dont stop now im so close" she finished before moaning even louder than before.

She came all over your fingers. You pulled your fingers out cleaning the mess you made down there.

You licked your fingers cleans keeping eye contact with her. You moaned at the taste of her and she pulled you in for a kiss.

It started off slow and sweet and you could feel her smiling against you.

Within a few seconds she got rougher pulling me as close to her as she could.

——————————-
Sorry for not updating for a while but here you go my horny buns (:

Also the wheel of time is sooo good. Watch it. Or read it.

There will be a part 2 to this pov.