Cordelia prt1

Word count: 1358
This is to make up for the fact ive not posted in a while. Btw its just pure smut

I want you in my bedroom."

The walk upstairs proved to be one of the longest for them both. Y/n wanted nothing more than to taste the supreme, same as Cordelia wanted to show another manifestation of her power to Y/n. When they reached Y/n bedroom, Y/n closed and locked the door, but much to her surprise, she had barely even taken another step when she found herself, back against the soft matress, and Cordelia on top of her. She shifted to switch positions but Cordelia pinned her hands above her head and grinned.

"Na-ah, sweetie. I've been wanting to taste you since I saw your smile this morning. I'm taking what's mine." Cordelia said in an undeniably lust filled voice.

Y/n leaned her head back to the pillow as her arousal grew more after hearing the Supreme's words. Cordelia let go of her hands, but before she did, she looked deep into Her eyes with a flash of warning, not to move. Cordelia discarded the white turtle necked sweater that Y/n wore, and she took in the sight of Her lace covered chest. She looked delicious. In what seemed like a split second, fitted pants that looked amazing on her was thrown to the floor with a thud. Appearing before Cordelia almost naked, Y/n felt a bit of worry, it's been a long time since she slept with anyone. But she shook the thought away and focused on the predatory look that Cordelia gave her. In an instant, Her bra was removed through telekinesis, and she gasped as Cordelia's hand reached on one of her bare chest and started massaging, squeezing, not yet giving any attention to her nipples. She arched her back and moaned to encourage Cordelia and tell her she wanted more.

Cordelia smiled and lowered herself, moving on top of Her. She was still fully dressed, with her blouse open and hanging in front of her. It was the perfect tease for Y/n Clouded by the increasing lust that she was feeling, She reached to remove Cordelia's blouse when Cordelia gripped her wrist tight, pupils growing darker and bigger with lust. Y/n felt as if Cordelia was gonna end her there and then. This woman was gonna be the death of her.

Cordelia went back to kissing her, while her hands teased on Her knee, drawing circles are she moves them closer to her inner thigh but not yet reaching the spot where y/n needs her most.

Meanwhile, She was dying to feel the supreme. She detached from the kiss to let out a moan. She bucked her hips to meet the Supreme's hands, but Cordelia took them all completely, and looked at Her again, grinning.

Cordelia moved her kisses to Y/n jawline, her neck, trying to find another spot. She marked Her  as best she could and giggled devilishly. Cordelia ghosted kisses from her neck to her chest and began licking the valley between them. Then finally, she took one nipple, and sucked on it. She put her hands on Her tummy and drew circles on it.

Y/n arched her back as far as she could, the Supreme's mouth was already doing wonders on her tits and she hasn't even stayed there for that long. Her thoughts quickly wandered to other things Cordelia's mouth and tongue could do.

Cordelia sucked, licked, and bit Y/n nipples that caused Her to moan alarmingly loud, Cordelia wondered whether it might reach the neighbours house. Cordelia did the same to Her other breast which proved to have increased Y/n's arousal as her nipples hardened on Cordelia's mouth.

When Cordelia felt that She  has endured enough teasing, she moved back, stared at Her. Her neck, all marked up, her chest, swollen and red. Cordelia smirked and fiddled her hands on Her hips, slowly, painstakingly removing Her underwear. Y/n could almost cry out of frustration and the major need to just be fucked by the supreme. She's been chasing that release for so long, and she needed it now.

When Y/n's underwear joined her clothes on the floor, Cordelia looked into her deep, "Tell me exactly what you want, Y/n."

She closed her eyes. How can she feel so much just by listening to "that" voice. Cordelia was really the supreme and she's earning her status now even before things have become more exciting. Then She moaned while letting out her words, weak, but thick with lust.

"Fuck me. I want you to make love to me and make me yours, Delia."

Cordelia couldn't believe her luck. She didn't waste her time and lowered her face down to that dripping heaven between Y/n legs. The first lick drove Her insane, she could almost feel herself cumming any second.

"OOHHH FUUCKK!" and Cordelia smiled while continuing to collect Her juices that's been smearing all over her pussy, and her thighs, not to mention the sheets that was now absolutely soaked. Cordelia kept licking and sucking, ghosting her tongue, slicking in an out of her entrance.

"OHHH GOD YES! PLEASEEE, CORDELIA. I WANT IT."

Cordelia's own arousal was going sky high but she ignored it and focused on Y/n. Her moans were perfect and made Cordelia want to destroy her, to fuck her into oblivion.

However, Cordelia detached her mouth completely from Her pussy, and She let out a disappointing and impatient groan to which Cordelia just responded with a giggle.

"Fuck! What? What is it?" She asked, almost half conscious. Her desperation almost getting the better of her.

"Just wait a little, sweetheart. You'll love this." says Cordelia. And Cordelia put two of her fingers, teasing Her pussy. Y/n went back to moaning uncontrollably.

"FUCK, DELIA. PLEASEEEE JUST FUCK ME. I WANT YOU!"

So Cordelia followed. She lowered her face again and attached her mouth on Her clit, pushing two fingers easily into Y/n and fucked her with a pace She has never felt before. Each pound, each curl, each twist was driving Her closer to the edge. Cordelia's incessant sucking on her clit didn't help calm her either. She bucked her hips, arched her back and moaned too loud.

"OH SHITTT, YESSSSS DELIAAA. OH GODDD, I'M CUMMING. OHH FUCCKKK!!!!"

Cordelia knew it too. It was too soon but She was already clenching on her fingers with much force.

"That's right, baby. Ride it out. Let it all go. I'm here."

And Cordelia added a third finger and fucked Her as fast as she could, knuckle deep, while still sucking her clit. Just seconds after, hot liquid came out of Y/n, down to Cordelia's mouth. She guided Her as she went down from her high. Fingers still deep inside her, still moving, but on a lower pace. When she felt Her stopped clenching around her fingers, she pulled them out and stuck it in her mouth, tasting Y/n  again.

Y/n was in heaven. After the white flashes in her head was gone, she felt as though she was floating. When she opened her eyes, she saw Cordelia lying beside her, propped on her elbows, and smiling.

"Wow... I-- I don't know what to say. You almost knocked me unconscious."

Cordelia laughed at her  statement and replied.

"Y/n, you did pass out. You were out for like 6 minutes."

She could feel herself go red in embarassment. And Cordelia, as if reading her mind said, "Don't be. I'm taking it as a compliment."

Y/n felt relieved and let her hand fall on Cordelia's side, then to her back, drawing circles on her spine, travelling up, then down to her still covered ass. She got up and hovered over Cordelia. She stooped down to give the Supreme a long passionate kiss, and detached to say, "I want to return the favor. But you have too much clothes on, so we'll have to fix that."

——————————————————-

Was this good enough? Im definitely making part 2