Sally- rough

Word count:1107

The Hotel Cortez

The building was tall and really ugly on the outside. Who is funding this place?

I walked in and the interior was a lot better than the exterior. Why am i complaining i dont have a choice but to stay.

I pressed the bell thingy and a short old woman came from one of the doors.

"Reservation?" She asked grumpily.

"Yes for the the name y/l/n" i smiled  at her and she rolled her eyes.

Damn who pissed in her cereal.

Time skip- later that evening

I was sat at the bar drinking one of Liz's amazing martinis. Her outfit was amazing and so over the top which i loved.

I thought i was alone but was soon joined by a very handsome man who had cheekbones for days.

But he wasnt my type. But i could settle for his girlfriend- if he had one.

"Can i buy you a drink beautiful?" He said trying to be sexy.

I looked at him and fell into a giggle fit since i was so drunk.

"I already have one" I replied motioning to the half full glass.

I wanted him to leave but he wouldn't get the message and kept on flirting.

"Shes not interested in you Donovan" i heard a deep sexy voice say in one of the booths.

How long had she been sat there?

I smiled at her gratefully but he still wouldnt budge.

"And how would you know?" He said laughing at her.

They were both stood smirking at each other as if though they could read each others mind.

"Look at her. She's clearly gay. Look at all those rings you would think shes a dom but look-"

she was now one step away from me stroking my hair "definitely a bottom".

I frowned at her "that was uncalled for. But your not exactly wrong"

I looked for the guy and he already left.

I was now alone with this extremely sexy lady. Her hand moved from my hair and started to rub up and down my arms leaving goosebumps.

"Why dont you come up to my room so we could have some fun?" She whispered in my ear.

I nodded and let out a whimper as she tugged at my ear roughly.

She pulled me into the elevator wasting no time to get her hands on me.

We were making out, one of her hands on my throat the other groping my breasts.

We got on to our floor and she pulled me along the hallway whilst she skipped to her room.

She opened the door and she sat on the chair that was facing the bed.

I stood there awkwardly as she looked me up and down reading me like a book.

"Your definitely not vanilla. So that makes it a whole lot fun for both of us. If you want i could show you how its done the right way" she said in a sexy raspy voice.

Before i could answer she guided me to the bed and demanded me to strip.

I took off my clothes without hesitation and climbed on the bed on my knees waiting for her to come back.

My jaw dropped when she came in with a huge strapon clinging to her waist.

"Dont you have anything smaller?" I asked her to which she laughed at.

"Oh baby. You can take it. Ill make you take it all."

I nodded and waited for my next instructions.

I lay down on my back watching her straddle my waist.

"How about we play a little game? If you make a sound I'll cut you. And if you stay quiet all throughout you get a reward." Her hand was drawing circles on my clit and her mouth was circling my breast.

"Yes mommy please fuck me" i begged her.

She flipped me over onto my tummy and pulled my ass up in the air aligning her strap.

She slammed into me roughly making me yelp. She started to fuck me hard and rough.

I felt the cold knife-run up and down my back before she pressed deeper.

I bit down onto the pillow careful to not make any noise. "Thats for the start. Your such a good girl being quiet for mommy."

I nodded my head and she sped up and all you could hear was the slapping of our legs, heavy panting and the sound of the headboard slamming the wall.

I could feel a knot building up in my stomach. "Can i please come mommy?please?" I begged her.

"Yes baby come all over mommies huge dick."

"Ohh god" I screamed as i came hard on the toy.

She slowed down her movements still not pulling out and i felt my body go limp.

"Oh we are not done yet baby" she said and flipped me onto my stomach.

I saw a vibrator in her hands. "I want you to be as loud as you can. I want everyone in the hotel to know who you belong to." Her hand snaked around my throat squeezing so hard i could barely breathe.

The toy entered my pussy again and she placed the vibrator on my clit.

"Please fuck me harder mommy. Make sure i dont walk the next day." I screamed which encouraged her to speed up.

Time skip- 2 hours.

I had another orgasm and at this point sally lay fully on top of me cuddling me.

She held me tight to her chest and murmured little bits of praise.

"You did so well little one. And how many was that?" She was peppering my forehead with kisses but i was to exhausted to say anything.

"I lost count after 8 mommy" i whispered burying my head into her neck.

She was giggling and i could see the soft side of her now beneath all that scariness.

Something about this whole thing made me finally feel content. And the past couple of hours have shown me i wont probably feel this way with anyone else.

She was now drawing circles on my back which kinda tickled. "Mommy can i stay here with you forever?" I whispered scared she would reject me.

There was tears in her eyes and she nodded. "I thought you would leave like the rest of them."

I pulled her as close as i could and assured her, "im not going anywhere sally. I love you."

——————————————-
Sorry for not posting for a while guys. Also i might do a g!p one next. Who should that be with?

If you liked it please vote x