Lana-shower sex

Omg this photo of cate and sarah 😩

Just realised I haven't done this queen
—————————————————

I woke up to an empty bed. I rolled over to the cold side of the bed where my wife usually sleeps.

I stretched and rubbed my eyes trying to hear where she is so i can go bother her for attention.

I smirked and i could hear the shower running. I made my way to the bathroom and stripped.

The room was steamy and she hadn't seen me walk in. I entered the shower behind her and wrapped my arms around her torso.

If i hadn't held her she would have fell face forward as she squealed making me laugh.

She hit my shoulder before resting her forehead on mine. "You scared me meanie"

She was pouting so i pecked her lips before pulling her closer to me. My hands were running up and down her sides and I squeezed her breast making her moan softly.

Last night was fun and she clearly wasn't done. She was holding on to me and pulled me into a rough passionate kiss.

I opened my mouth and let her tongue roll around with mine. I pulled away and got on my knees.

I looked up at her and she was leaning on the shower wall making eye contact with me.

Her hands gripped my hair and she guided me to her pussy. I kissed her thighs slowly making my way to her swollen clit.

I lay a soft kiss on top of it before sucking and pulling it with my teeth just how she liked it.

I licked up her slit and roughly entered my fingers moving in and out fast.

I stood up whilst finger fucking her and sucked and played with her breast pulling away with a pop.

Her moans were louder and pulled out of her. She was going to start at me so i quickly shoved in 3 fingers and started to fuck her fast.

Her hands gripped my shoulders and her legs gave out. She was coming so i sped up.

My fingers were moving in a come here motion. As she reached her high a load of curse words left her mouth along with my name.

I pulled out slowly making sure to not hurt her and she let out a whimper. I switched of the shower and lifted her up bridal style.

"Your such a good girl aren't you?" I teased.

Her face flushed red and she hid her face in my neck as i carried her to the bed.

————————————————-
Something short for you guys before i go school tomorrow.