Venable txs prt2

Within a few seconds she got rougher pulling me as close to her as she could.

She took my shirt off eagerly squeezing my breasts in my bra.
I let out a soft moan when they dropped and she took the bud into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around as her teeth grazed my nub. Her fingers rolled the other one sending me into oblivion.

I dont think ive ever felt this good. I arched into her and she pulled away. Her eyes were dark and filled with lust.

She threw me off her lap and pat her knee. "Bend over little girl. I hope your ready for your punishment."

I audibly gulped. I lay over her knee and she pulled my skirt up. She squeezed my ass and i groaned.

I flinched as she spanked me hard. "Thank me for everyone you receive and count."

I nodded and she spanked me harder than the last "one.. thank you mommy."

20 spanks later (SpongeBob voice)

Tears were running down my face. Every smack was harder than the last. She was rubbing my ass.

"Good little girl you did so well. I think its time for a reward." Her finger ran up and down my slit.

"Damn you enjoyed that didn't you. You dirty little whore" she sneered.

I nodded my head eagerly waiting for her to touch me. My entire body was itching with desire.

She pulled me up onto the desk and put me in between her legs back facing her. Pulling my knees up Mina spread them apart.

"Dont be shy. The view is even better than the last" She pulled my face and kissed me softly. This kiss was "diFFerEnT". It was more passionate.

I moaned it her mouth as 3 of her fingers entered me with no warning. She mercilessly thrusted as hard and fast as she could.

I pulled away from her kiss. My back was arched and i could feel my self becoming close.

She entered another finger and im pretty sure I screamed. She bit my neck forming a hickey. "Your mine and dont you forget that."

"Yes im yours mommy. Agh im gonna come"

She grabbed my jaw whilst the other was working its magic. I was now looking straight into her eyes.

"Dont look away. I want to look at your face and into your eyes as you come. Only i can make you feel like this. Go ahead princess."

I didnt need to be told twice. I shook so hard that no noise came out. She was staring at me intently whilst i rode out my high.

When she pulled out she sucked on two of her fingers moaning at the taste.

"You taste divine dont you think so?" She asked as she shoved the other two fingers in my mouth.

She purposely shoved them far back my throat making my eyes water.

She stood up and looked me up and down. Im pretty sure my lipstick was all messed, mascara was everywhere and my clothes were all wrinkled on the floor.

Im gonna do some aftercare cus why not?

"My little slut. You look so hot like this. Let me help you." She helped me clean all the messy makeup and get changed.

When she was helping me put on my bra her fingers ran across my boob making it harden. She smiled and kissed me on the forehead. (i love forehead kisses)

"Your lunch is over but you should go home. I can drive if you like and make u something?"

I nodded my head still shocked about what just happened. What shook me even more was that she drove me to my apartment.

She went to the bathroom and started to fill the hot tub. I smiled and thanked her. She was moving around the kitchen making me pasta.

I probably looked creepy just staring at her. Well she caught me and pinched my cheek.

"Go get in the bath ill make something to eat and ill pick out an outfit"

"I wont be too long" i replied.

20 mins later i heard a knock on the door.

"You havent drowned in there have you?" She said

I laughed "im so sorry i lost track of time"

I got out and entered my bedroom. There was silk pyjamas and comfortable underwear.

I was a bit confused since it was still day and i think she noticed . "If you didnt mind I thought we could watch a film."

This was a bit weird. I was used to people fucking me then sneaking out afterwards.

I got changed and we cuddled up in my bed watching carol on the tv.

She was massaging my head and i could feel myself drifting off into sleep.

——————————————
Dont know how to feel about this. Was it ok? Please tell me.

Vote follow comment