Ms Venable- masturbation

warnings: mommy kink, over stimulation, spanking, toys

You had been dating Wilhemina for 7 months now. She seemed cruel but inside she was a softie. Well that was until you bothered her at work.

Which you were planning on doing. Mina decided that she was too busy this week for "extra" things.

And obviously now im planning to break her no 1 rule- no touching yourself without permission

I opened the draw and found Mina's gift to me. A purple lacy set. I stripped and put it on and grabbed my phone.

I lay on the bed and took a picture and sent it to her.

Photo sent
Y/n: better be home quick before i finish myself off.

Vennybear: istg if you dare touch yourself im going to punish you until your begging me to stop.
Seen

Aww how cute of her. That's exactly what i want. Do i have a death wish? Yes i do.

I placed the vibrator on top of my underwear exciting my body. After all it has been a very long week.

I slowly remove my panties and circled my clit with my hand in tight circles. I let out a small moan. When i placed the vibrator directly on myself my whole body shook.

I played with my tits and i heard the front door bang and the clacking of her cane coming up the stairs. Well that was quick.

Just to be extra i let out unnecessary  loud moans. The bedroom door flew open and there stood a very very angry bear.

She circled me like i was her prey. "Oh dont let me stop your fun. Go ahead." She said with the angriest look ive ever seen.

Venny dragged a chair and placed it next to the foot of the bed. She sat legs crossed and her hands resting on her cane.

She raised her eyebrows so i turned on the vibrator and placed it back. A couple of minutes went by and my moans were getting louder and something about her watching me turned me on so much more.

I switched the vibrator off and sucked on my two fingers which wasnt needed because i was so wet.

I finger fucked myself keeping eye contact with Mina who was waiting scarily.

I finally felt myself tightening around my fingers and with one final thrust my legs shook and my eyes closed. Back arching of my bed i let out one final moan.

Wilhemina walked towards me like a cat. She grabbed my fingers and sucked them clean. "I hope you have more in you because i swear im not going to stop until you pass out."

My breathing got heavier i could hear my heart beating fast. She sat down on the bed and patted her lap.

Oh god shes going to spank me.
"Why the shocked face? I thought you wanted this?" She practically growled.

I lay over her lap and she pushed my head down forcing my ass up. "Im only going to stop if you use your safe word- red".

She rubbed my ass "i want you to count out loud for me and you will only refer to me as mommy ok princess?"

I nodded my head and she pulled it. "Use. Your. Words" damn i could've orgasmed then and there.

"Yes mommy." I replied fast eager to get on with it.

Without warning she spanked me hard and i counted all the way to 20. By the end my ass was stinging and my eyes were filled with tears.

"I have an offer for you another 3o or you will let me use the biggest strap i own."

I scoffed and whispered that id like the second one. She lifted me up gently and kissed me slowly wiping away my tears. She made me lie down and went to get the strap.

It was 9 inches and thick. Im a bit scared i cant lie to myself at this point.

She secured it and climbed in between my legs. Mina licked up my slit and sucked on my clit.

I didnt see the rope in her hands and she began tying up both my wrists to the headboard.

"If you want me to stop you know what to say" she teased. I looked at her knowing i want it more than she does.

She chuckled "thats what i thought my little slut."

Without any warning she entered me putting the entire thing inside. I screamed as she started to mercilessly fuck me not allowing me adjust to its size.

I swear i could feel it in my lower abdomen. It didnt take long for the familiar tightening to return.

"Mommy- im about to c-come" her hands laced around my throat and she fucked me harder. "Come princess"

With that i came but but she showed no signs of stopping. She was still fucking me hard and the dildo started to vibrate when she clicked a button.

I screamed in pleasure as she sucked on my hardened bud. There was so much going on for the next 2 hours so when i finally came for the seventh time that night- i quite literally passed out.

The last thing i felt was a kiss on my forehead and Mina cuddling me.

—————————————————-
Damn a 1000 words of pure smut.
I will try to update as fast as i can. Already writing the next one.

Vote| follow|comment