Twenty-One-Otherworldly

Twenty-One

Otherworldly

We were back in Tyler's car, but this was a different night for we both wore different clothes. We seemed to be on a hill that overlooked all of LA. We were starting to strip our clothes off as we made out passionately. I noticed the windows were fogged up even though the heat was blasted.

"I like you a lot," I moaned as he started kissing me lower and lower. I could feel the same intense pleasure building up as I did a moment ago in my room as Anya.

"And I like you a lot too." He said between his kisses down below.

"You're all I want, Tyler!" I wailed out even louder as he kissed an area that had never been kissed before.

I, as Anya felt like I was violating their most intimate memory and wanted to kick myself out of it but I couldn't no matter how much I tried. The only thing I could think about was how good his kisses felt and how much I needed him. Oh how much I wanted him and couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else.

When I reached a point where I felt I couldn't go on, he stopped, moving back up to kiss me on the lips.

"I want your first time to be special. We don't have to do this now if you don't want to."

"Oh I definitely want to," I begged, feeling so hot everywhere. "I am not the roses and candles kind of gal. This is special. You...me...here right now."

He started taking off the rest of his clothes the same time I did and that's when I suddenly spun out of the vision and I felt overwhelmingly heated all over my body. I felt so flushed. Ghost Tyler seemed in another daze but quickly came out of it and kissed me once more. He then paused and smiled down at me.

"Whoa." I breathed.

"Yeah definitely whoa." He grinned before kissing me again. After a few minutes, he paused, looking me deeply in my eyes, "Do you want to keep..." He started to ask but I cut him off by pointing my finger to his lips.

"Yes." I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to me.

Many people describe their first time as painful but for me it wasn't all that bad. An initial discomfort that quickly became invigorating especially as the swirling feeling came back. His soft panting in my ear seemed to make me quiver and yearn for even more and this seemed to send me into overdrive.

Another vision began...

Alive Tyler was nibbling at my neck when I pushed his shoulders away so that he could stop for a moment.

"We can't...not here. What if my parents hear us?" I found myself saying to Tyler as Annie. I had my bare legs wrapped around Tyler who was in nothing but his boxer briefs. I was in a nightgown.

"We can be very quiet." Tyler smirked and continued to kiss my neck.

I stopped him once more.

"Why can't we go to your house. You're the one with the basement."

"You know why." Tyler groaned, becoming frustrated.

"He's home?" I asked him.

"Surprisingly."

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

He remarked through clenched teeth, "Not like he hurt her before I intervened. It's why I got this shiner."

That's when I noticed his slightly bruised eye which was a light purple.

"I'm so sorry Tyler." I said rubbing his battered eye gently.

"I just want to get my mind off it. All of it." He started kissing me very urgently and unbuttoning my gown in between the kisses.

I pulled away. "You sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"Not tonight."

He started pulling my gown over my head and then laid me gently on the bed before kissing me again this time more passionately than before.

"I love you," escaped from my mouth before I had time to think about what I was saying.

"Me too," he said simply and began to kiss down my body.

I felt like I was evading their privacy once again, so I tried to pull myself out of the vision and this time it seemed to work. Like that I was back in my room. Tyler looking down at me with a smile.

"This will add to the good memories pile."

"The vision or...?" I trail off as he moved beside me on the bed.

"This of course."

"So how did it feel?"

"Otherworldly. How about for you?"

"Pretty much the same."

"Is it different than before?"

"Yes, but in the best way possible because it's one thing to feel your own excitement but it's another to be able to feel someone's else's at the same time. When I said it was otherworldly, I meant it in the most sincerest way."

"So you can feel what I feel while..."

"Yes. The best way to describe it would be like when you're connecting two Bluetooth speakers together to a device and they play the same song simultaneously."

I just smirked agreeing with him. It did indeed felt like that. I didn't know I could feel this connected to a person...well at least in our case and I felt a dark cloud come over me as I realized how much I didn't want it to end.