Twenty-Three-So How Was It?

Twenty-Three

So How Was It?

"So how was it?" Alex exclaimed as we sat in the library reviewing our notes for our upcoming Physics exam that was in two hours.

I looked up from my notes startled by her question. How could she have known what happened? Was it that obvious? Did you get a glow afterwards?

"How do you know?" I asked plainly.

She flashed me a wicked grin. "Oh, because you have the same look in your eyes I got when I first got laid."

I looked around the room to make sure no one was listening in. The librarian was typing away at the circulation desk and everyone else seemed to be either glued to their phones or their textbooks.

"I thought you said sex was overrated." I whispered.

"It is if it's not the right person but the guy I lost it to was pretty good. It just sucked that he had to move away. After him it was just not worth it."

"Well hopefully it will be worth it with Ian."

"It's funny that you brought him up because he's actually coming to the wedding."

"I thought he was swamped with work and school?"

"His spring break is this week and his job agreed he can have the week off if he works double shift the following week."

"Well that's great. I mean not about the double shift part but that you are finally going to get to meet! I am so happy for you Al!"

"Yeah and you're going to get to meet him too because you're coming to the wedding! And not as happy as I am for you now that you have finally gotten laid and a great lay at that. Who knew ghosts could be great in bed?"

"No one knew."

"So, you admit it?"

I sighed. "Okay, okay so we did."

"And?"

"And it was otherworldly." I reiterated from last night.

"I'm gonna need a bit more details than that."

Seeming to be right on time, Brick came up behind Alex to save me from having to go into the details. I wanted to tell her about it, but the library was definitely not the place.

"What are you babes talking about? Details on what?" Brick asked wrapping his arms around Alex who shrugged him off.

"Nothing that you were invited into Brick."

"Aww my feelings are deeply hurt."

"Trust me you wouldn't want to know. It's girl stuff."

"Say no more. I have a little sis and the stuff her and her friends talk about makes me want to gag."

"Well then you should really make a break for it because cycles might be coming up shortly into the convo." Alex chimed in.

"Yeah that's my cue to bounce. See ya guys later." Brick jetted so fast towards the door, I would have thought he was the Flash.

Alex and I laughed. "Guys hear anything relating to our monthly and their outta here. Works like a charm everytime. So spill the beans."

Suddenly the bell ringed.

"Saved by the bell."

"Oh we will be talking about this later after school missy."

"Looking forward to it." I said sarcastically.