CHAPTER | 42

They pulled up to the hotel, people stared as they got off the bus, they looked like a circus act piling out of the bus but Tanaka, Noya, and Hinata didn't seem to mind as they were more focused on the scenery of the actual lively city.
   They were taking in the expensive looking hotel, taking note that it was a Tsukishima hotel. They ambushed Kei about being a rich spoiled brat who was holding out on them.

   "Get inside." Kei told them and they followed.

   They all divided up for their rooms and each went to drop off their bags, Yuri set her bag on the bed hearing the two others girls make their plans. Yachi tried to invite the silent girl but she had told them she already had plans with Kei and Tadashi.
   The pair understood as they left the room to meet up with the others that they wanted to spend time with.

   Yuri had started changing into s more comfortable outfit since she had been in sweatpants for the long bus ride.
   It wasn't long after she finished that she heard the knock on the door, opening it to see Tsukishima who had also changed into a more casual outfit.

   "Let's go, Yamaguchi is waiting downstairs."

   "Give me a second." She picked up her bag and followed him.

   As the two walked down the hall, Yuri took in the expensive details that had existed in the hallway. The expensive vases and artwork, the nice looking carpet, even the chairs that sat at the end of the halls looked like they were only meant to be looked at, not sat in.
   Yuri had never actually seen the hotel, though she remembered smalls stuff from when Kei had been working the summer but it didn't hit her until that moment how much they were risking.

   'Maybe we should have stayed in Miyagi, this place is huge.'

   "Are you overwhelmed?" Kei pressed the button for the elevator.

'I just think we have a lot of clumsy members to be running around these halls!'

He chuckled. "I took care of it. Relax."

Her eyes looked up at his golden one, he tried to read her but wasn't able to. He didn't want to make her worry because she would most likely want to go home if she knew what a burden this actually was.

"We're going to an amusement park, Tadashi made the schedule for today." He looks at her as she looked up at the numbers as the elevator was going up for them. "Do you want to take this day off? I'm sure Tadashi will be okay with it."

   'I'm sure I'll be fine.' The last thing she wanted to do was ruin their trip.
They stepped into the elevator.

   "Hold the elevator!" Someone called and Kei instantly stopped the doors from closing. "Oh, Tsukishima-kun."

   "Mrs. Moshida. Nice to see you, how are you?" He asked with a smile, Yuri was taken back at how he pulled it out like that.

   "Great, I actually just made a decision over your presentation." She smiled.

   "Excellent." He nodded. "I'm assuming it's good since you decided to stay here."

   The woman told him that a partnership with the two families was only going to help them. Yuri watched the interaction, seeing how polite he was to the woman and how respected he was.

   "Who's this?" The woman looked at Yuri.

   "This is my girlfriend, Sugawara." Kei introduced her. "Yuri this is Mrs. Moshida, she's a ceo of a big make up line."

   "Nice to meet you." She bowed.

   "And you." The woman also bowed. "My you're very beautiful, have you thought of becoming a model?"