CHAPTER | 09

⚠️Trigger Warning- Hints of suicide.⚠️

ʚ|| Yuri's POV ||ɞ

   I walked out of the classroom after I finished taking the entrance exam for Karasuno. There was one week left of school but since we lost for the Nationals there were no longer club activities and since the fight Tsukishima and I were both banned from going to the gyms, especially after school.
After throwing water at Morie, she left me alone at least that's what I like to think. I had to admit I felt bad that her parents were terrible about her losing. I have horrible parents but I have Kōshi and Tadashi to make up for it.

As I walked out through the gate there stood the two giants. Tsukki and Tadashi have grown non stop since the fight, especially Tadashi. Tsukki was already a giant to begin with but it's been scary coming to school to see Tadashi a few inches taller every single day.

"How did it go?" Tadashi asked me.

'Great.' I held up the notepad.

"When we get into High School will you stop using that stupid notepad?" Tsukki asked me.

'It was a gift from you.' I wrote and showed it to him, he clicked his tongue, most likely to spite me.
I lowered it. "Maybe." I placed it in my bag.

"Let's get cake." Tsukki walked past us and we had to catch up to him.

⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉

   "Tsukki and I already filled out our applications for the volleyball club." Tadashi pulled out the application.

   I looked at Tsukki, but I didn't think Tadashi would join. The two weren't the best players, don't get me wrong, I think they are great but not compared to some of the high school players. "Good luck."

   I looked at the application but Tsukki took it and soon made comments about it, they began talking as I listened.

   "How about you?" Tsukki finished his cake. "What are you gonna do?"

   I shrugged not really having planned anything after the graduation ceremony.

   "You're not gonna do any club activities?" Tadashi asked. "Maybe you can be one of the club managers! I know you don't want to play volleyball but maybe a manager."

   "Maybe." I spoke.

After the cake they had both walked me home, Only Tadashi turned around waving with a smile, Tsukki didn't even turn to say goodbye. Ever since the kiss he doesn't really say much, he usually just jokes about me or makes snarky remarks. I still felt a little embarrassed to be around him but it didn't really affect either of us.

⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉ ⇉

I glanced around the gym but I didn't see my parents, I saw Kōshi who smiled brightly. I was glad that he came, he even had flowers with him and Daichi sat next to him.
   After the ceremony I walked out and was approached by all of the volleyball club, I mean aside from the three.

   "Good luck in high school." Rin cried and handed me flowers. "They're from us, second-years."

   "You got us so far, Suga senpai!" The first-year smiled. "For us first-years it was scary but it gave us a taste of what we were playing for."

   "Chocolates!" The girl bowed holding out the box. "From us first-years!"

   "Thank you." I took it and felt obligated to say something to my underclassmen. "Work hard and get there, even without us third-years."