CHAPTER | 15

ʚ|| Yuri's POV ||ɞ

I closed the door behind me and saw Tsukishima standing on the other side of the gate. He had his headphones on and was scrolling through his phone. I walked over and his honey eyes glanced over at me, I was still on my side of the gate. My heart was running a marathon just looking at him.
His eyes traveled down my body and suddenly I was hit with all sorts of insecurities. Damn you Tsukishima.

"A long sleeved shirt, a skirt, and a jacket? Isn't that counterproductive?" He asked as I held onto the gate latch.

I blushed and glared at him, he flicked my forehead the pain pinning to that spot but he didn't remove his finger, instead I watched as he ran his warm finger down to my cheek. I felt my face burn and he chuckled. The shit eating smirk only growing before I smacked his hand away and as if that was his plan all along he gripped my hand taking it into his, damn it. I glanced back hoping Kōshi didn't see any of that.
I glanced down to see him still holding my hand, his was warm and I knew mine were probably freezing to him. There was a grave difference between the sizes a flutter formed in my stomach as I tried not to think about his fingers lacing through mine.
He opened the gate, my feet moving on their own, my free hand locking it behind me and we stared walking, taking his lead.

"Do you want me to let go?" He asked.

I looked back up at him unsure, but the real answer was No, please don't let go. If only I could push myself to say it outloud, how I wanted to tell him aloud, even if I had to scream it. If only.
He stopped and turned to look at me, waiting for a response but I avoided eye contact, it was a mistake. He pulled away leaving my hand empty and cold. Stupid silence.
I followed behind him, cursing at myself for not saying anything.

The walk was silent but honestly It was all I really needed. The slight wind pushing the clouds that sailed across the blue skies. I felt like we were walking around aimlessly, he was in front of me by a few steps making me follow. Is he waiting for me to stop him? If he chose to tell me then it would have been much easier on me.
Finally we stopped at the gate of a park, one that I could never forget, my heart slightly raced in the worst way possible but I couldn't run, not away from the asshole who brought me here.

"Here's the first stop." He glanced down at me. "I thought you could maybe draw the scenery." He blushed rubbing the back of his neck.

Tsukki may have been blushing but he didn't look shy about it, as always he looked annoyed and looked anywhere else but at me. What a view to see him frustrated about being flustered, it became a rare sight especially when we were alone.
He glared over at me and I nodded. We sat down on a bench and I pulled out my sketch book.
Don't panic.

ʚ|| Kei's POV ||ɞ

I put my headphones on and she did the same with her earbuds as we sat down. Today was filled with blue skies and bright colors. I tried to ignore her but I liked watching her draw. It was normal for her like a natural instinct.
I know it's nothing special but when Yuri is drawing she stays more silent than ever. The sound of children laughing and dogs barking was shut off as she was in her own little world. I was trapped in our world just admiring her. The two of us could be trapped for all I care.
I glanced around and noticed a few guys looking over in our direction, their eyes on her legs. I coughed and threw my jacket over her. She looked up at me confused and I turned to look at the lake.