CHAPTER | 07

The two teens walked in silence as they made their way to the park, as always Yuri stared up at the stars watching them twinkle, the music playing in her ears silently almost like it was playing in another room. Tsukishima glanced at her, his eyes focused on her as she was admiring the stars that were reflecting in her eyes were just admirable. He slowly looked up, his eyes looking at the same spot.
The violet eyed girl looked at him and he coughed trying to cover up his embarrassment, the blush spread through his face.

"What are you staring at?" Tsukishima asked and Yuri quickly looked away. "Not talking anymore?"

Yuri found a spot and took a seat under a tree hoping that she would find the right words before he was fed up and left her alone. She wanted to say the first words but he beat her to them.

"Are you okay?" Tsukki asked her.

She pulled out her phone and started typing.

_________________________
Freak👻

Freak👻;
Sure, aside from losing
my one and only chance
at playing in Nationals.

_________________________

"You're not going to play in high school?" Tsukishima asked and watched her shake her head. "But...Morie and her bitches aren't going to Karasuno." He felt his heart skip a beat as she looked at him then went back to typing.

_________________________
Freak👻

Freak👻;
I never said I was
going to Karasuno.

_________________________

Tsukishima checked from his phone to the girl. He had to think of another reason as to why she would attend the school. He didn't want her to know that he wanted to see her there, to remain in the same school with her.

"Your brother goes there." He said nonchalantly. Before she could say anything he spoke. "You love volleyball, why stop now? Because you lost one time? What the hell were you playing for?"

_________________________
Freak👻;

Freak👻;
My hands hurt.
So does my wrist.

_________________________

Tsukki rolled his eyes and wanted to tell her that it was a lame excuse but he stopped himself from it.
"Yeah, sorry my face hurt your fist." He looked at his own fingers that were wrapped up now but blood stained the wrap.

He had a few cut on his face along with scrapes on his hands and knees. Yuri had that same injuries along with bruises on her face and arms, She really did look terrible but he thought she looked cute even with the band aids and small bruises on her face. He had to do something fast.

"Yuri-chan don't you want to come watch Yamaguchi and I play?" He asked and laid his head on her lap.

Yuri blushed unsure what to do, he had his eyes closed which was enough for her to stay quiet and hide the blush that grew on her face and her heart began to race. She's only felt that way about Tsukishima a few times, they were small times like when he cut the boys hair, when he ripped a girl's paper after she ripped Yuri's new art work, or one of the only times it ever hit her so strongly, the cold winter night.