Moving To Forks Washington

It was a bright, sunny day in Phoenix, Arizona almost like any other. Key word... Almost. Hi, I'm (Y/n) (Y/M/N) Swan. I have twin sister, Isabella Marie Swan. Little did we know, our lives were about to completely change. Our mom, Renee, had remarried to Phil, our stepdad. He's a minor league baseball player. So that obviously makes him travel, like a lot. Our mother was young when she had us, and she's always given us the best life she could. My sister and I decided it would be a great idea to do something for her for once. And that was to move away and live with our dad, Charlie Swan.

See, unlike my sister, I've gone to visit and live with my Dad every summer, since, well forever. Bella on the other hand hasn't seen him in years. Now, you might be thinking to yourself... I know this story. Of course, you're right. You do, otherwise you wouldn't be here reading this one. But our story, well it's a little different. Soon enough you'll see why. ;)

Bella and I stood outside in the blazing sun, taking in the warmth, letting it soak into our pale skin. Today, we were leaving. Moving to Forks, Washington to live with our dad Charlie, full time. At least until we graduate that is. I was certainly going to miss Phoenix, and I was going to miss our crazy mother, heck, I was even going to miss Phil.

    "This is going to be a good thing." I thought to myself.

    "Girls, come on!" Mom shouted at us from the back porch. I opened my eyes and smiled at her, turning to look at my sister who did the same.

    "Alright, come on Bells." I put out a hand and she grabbed ahold.

We walked through the house and back out the front door. Only to be met and bombarded with death gripping hugs and lots of kisses.

    "Oh, I'm going to miss you both so much." Mom said with tears growing in her eyes.

    "Mom, we haven't even left yet and you're already a mess." Bella teased hugging her tightly.

    "Plus, it's not like we're leaving you forever." I giggled and when it was my turn I squeezed her, trying to convey how much I would miss her.

    "Renee, come on. I love all three of you. But we've got to get a move on if we are going to get them to the airport on time." Phil yelled from the back of the car. He had just finished placing the last of our luggage in the back.

Mom squeezed us both quickly one last time and we got into the car. About 45 minutes later we made it to the airport. After a long tearful good bye between the four of us, Bella and I gave one last wave before entering the terminal to get onto the plane to Forks.

    "Come on, Bella. Move those skinny legs!" I shouted excitedly, pulling my luggage behind me as we exited the plane. I scanned the open floor of the airport for our Dad.

    "Calm down, (Y/n)." Bella laughed and followed close behind me.

Through the crowd of people I spy an awkward man, standing, looking around. Average height, short brown hair, wearing a police uniform, chocolate brown eyes, which soon meet my (Y/E/C) eye's. A large relieved smile formed on his face.

    "Dad!" I shouted, running as well as I could through the crowded airport while pulling my luggage behind me. I made it to him and tackled him into a big hug.

    "Ah, (Y/N/N), there's one of my girls. Gosh, how I've missed you." Dad hugged me back happily, before holding me at arms length taking a peek at me. "Man, you've gotten big. Now where is your sister?" He looked around for her.

    "Right here." Bella says quietly with a small smile. "Hi, Charlie." They hugged each other a bit awkwardly.

    "You both look great. Wow... Uhm so the cruiser's right outside waitin' we better get headed." He led us outside and to his police cruiser.