Putting The Pieces Together

The following day I woke up in a cold sweat after having a crazy dream regarding Jasper's story.

    "What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Emmett asked softly, while pushing some of my hair out of my face.

    "The intruder, the newborn army, their all her puppets." I spoke quickly as I woke up. Realizing what I was saying, I jumped out of bed and ran to Bella's room and flung the door open.

Bella jumped awake and Edward glared at me.

    "I've got it. I know what's going on." I said quickly.

    "What the hell was that about?" Emmett said as he walked in the room behind me.

    "What's going on?" Bella asked groggily as she rubbed her eyes.

    "Don't you see? It's Victoria. The army, the intruder." I said as I knew I had to be right.

    "Alice would have seen if she wanted to make an army." Edward said confused as he sat up in my sister's bed.

    "No, not unless she's hiding behind them and she's letting someone else decide. Bella, it's just like in Jasper's story. She's using them as her puppets." Bella's eyes widened at my realization.

    "I'll call Carlisle. You two get dressed." Edward said as he quickly got up and walked out of the room.

Emmett looked at me and grabbed my waist.

    "How'd I get so lucky to end up with a beautiful, smart, badass girlfriend." I smirked at him and grabbed his hand. I pulled him closer to me.

    "No, no. Go to your own room." Bella groaned and got up from her bed, pushing us out. Emmett and I both laughed.

I dragged him into my room and close the door before kissing his face. He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist.

    "I love you." He mumbled into my lips.

    "I love you too." I said back.

Emmett held the back of my leg's tightly and walked us over to my bed. He laid me down, crawling on top of me, never breaking our kisses. His fingertips lightly trailed up and down my sides. That sensation alone was enough to drive me crazy. Then he suddenly broke the kiss and pulled away from me. I whined slightly and he chuckled in response.

    "Come on, you have to get dressed." He walked over to my drawers and began to look through them for clothes.

I stood to my feet and pushed him away, giggling and shaking my head. I grabbed a forest green long sleeve shirt, and pair of jeans. I lifted my shirt slightly exposing my stomach and glanced back at Emmett who was now on my bed happily smirking watching me.

    "Uh, uh. Nope. You. Out." I told him with a slight laugh.

    "What? Come on, babe." He whined and stood up again putting his hands on my hips, from behind me.

    "That's what you get for teasing me. Now, out. I need to get dressed." I turned in his hand's and stood on my tippy toes, kissing his nose. He groaned and rolled his eyes exiting my bedroom.

I walked down the stairs after I was done and ready for the day. Bella and Edward were already arguing. I slipped on my shoes and opened the door allowing them to walk out first.

    "I'm not just gonna hide while you're out taking all the risks for me." Bella said with an eye roll.

    "If it's really Victoria involved, I need to keep you as far away from the fight as possible." Edward said concerned.