Breaking Dawn: Part One

3rd person POV
Pouring rain as usual in the Forks, Washington area. Over at the reservation, a very angry Jacob Black stomped out of his house into the wet weather with a piece of card stock in his hand's. He threw it to the ground and began to walk to the backside of his house, angrily taking his shirt off along the way.

    "Jake! Jacob!" Billy Black rolled out of the house in his wheelchair calling out after his distraught son.

Jacob ran and ran until he shifted into his wolf form. Growling and snarling into the woods and disappearing from view. Billy picked up the discarded piece of paper and read it to see why his son was so upset. It was a wedding invitation for his best friend, and the love of his life. But contrary to popular belief, it wasn't really the fact that she was getting married anymore. It was because he knew what was to follow. Her death.

(Y/n) (Y/m/n) Swan
And
Emmett Mcarty Cullen
Together with their families, Request the honor of your presence, at the celebration of their marriage.
Saturday, The Thirty First of July
5 o'clock in the evening.

Charlie Swan. Father of the bride to be. Sitting at his kitchen table staring at the same invite he'd be given by his daughter. A ever so slight smile evident on his face. He loved his daughter dearly and was very close to her, throughout her entire life. The fact that she was getting married young bothered him slightly but he couldn't disapprove of her choice in groom. He enjoyed Emmett to much for that. That's not to say it didn't take some swaying of course when Emmett first asked for his permission to marry his daughter. They both had to promise him it wasn't because he'd knocked her up and that it was out of pure love and affection for one another.

Renee Dwyer in Jacksonville, Florida received the invite in the mail and as she opened it she looked at it happily.

    "Phil!" Renee called out to her husband who exited the house, to see her holding up the invitation with a bright smile on her face. "It's happening!"

Renee wasn't as close to her daughter as she was Bella, but that didn't stop her from loving her any less. She was worried for her. Not wanting her to go through the same thing she did when she married the girl's father, at such a young age herself. But she was still delighted to see her first born twin growing up so quickly and in love with such a wonderful man. Though she'd only met Emmett a handful of times, she knew her daughter was going to be in good, loving hands.

(Y/n)'s POV
I walked back and forth on the back porch of the Cullen household. Desperately trying not to fall on my face, from these pinchy heel's. Gorgeous, absolutely. Painful, most definitely. My sister and Alice watched me, trying to look at me reassuringly. I nearly tripped as I made it over to the railing.

    "Uhm, you just have to break them in." Alice said with a bright smile.

    "Alice." I groaned. "I've been breaking them in... for three days. I haven't asked for one thing. Can't I just go barefoot?"

    "No, absolutely not." She crossed her arms and huffed.

    "It's all part of your deal, (Y/n)." Bella giggled earning a small glare from both me and Alice. She put her hand's up not wanting to talk about her wedding in another argument.

    "I love the rest of it all, but Alice... pleaseee." I begged and dragged out the please as long as I could.

    "No. That's final. The shoe's stay. Tomorrow will be a perfect day." She assured me with a smile.