The Cliff

"Gone out hunting. Be back tonight. Stay out of the woods. -Dad." The note he left on the kitchen counter said. I made my breakfast, eggs and toast and prepared a plate for Bella.

    "Good morning." She yawned walking in and taking a seat at the table, digging into her food.

     "Morning." I told her with a mouth full of eggs. She shook her head at me and continued eating.

     "So." She wiped her face with a napkin. "This is probably going to sound crazy. But I want to go cliff diving."

I coughed and nearly choked on my last bite of eggs.

     "What? Why?" I cleaned up the bits of food that were now on the table.

     "I-I haven't seen him since that day in the meadow..."

     "So, that's what that was all about that day." I thought back to the meadow and how weird Bella was acting.

     "He kept us safe... Hallucination or not. I want to see him again, I know doing this I will. I want you to go with me. No, let me rephrase that. I need you to go with me. Safer together." She used our sibling motto we had since we were like 5.

     "Seriously?" I scoffed.

     "Yup. I will go without you. I don't want to. But I will." She got up and slid her shoes on. I crossed my arm's.

     "You're not going to guilt me into this by using the motto we made up when we were 5." I pointed out.

     "Fine." She shrugged and smiled. "Bye." She waved and walked out the front door.

I sat in the chair and grumbled to myself.

     "Stupid. That's what this is. Purely stupid. I'm not going." I huffed to myself. I twitched in my chair after about a minute. "Ugh!" I jumped up from the chair and pulled on my sneakers and flew out the door. Of course, Bella was just sitting in the driveway, in our truck and smirking. I rolled my eyes and jumped in the passenger seat. "This is called being a bad influence." I point at her. She chuckled and started the truck and we headed off toward's La Push.

3rd person POV
(Y/n) and Bella arrived at the forest's edge. The two girl's unsuspectingly headed into the forest and made their way up to the top of the cliff's. Meanwhile, a certain redhead was watching a hunting party, trying to track down the wolves. She eye'd the Police Chief preparing to attack him. Charlie Swan called out to his friend Harry Clearwater who seemingly stopped walking.

     "Find something?"

     "Nope."

Harry Clearwater erased the paw print he'd found in the dirt with his boot. He had gotten the overwhelming feeling of someone watching them. The red headed vampire jumped down from the tree ready to strike Charlie Swan. But Harry pointed a shaky shotgun at her. Victoria smiled evilly and sped over to him. Grabbing him by the collar.

Victoria was quickly attacked by Jacob's russet wolf, making her drop Harry from her grip. Harry fell to the ground and began having a heart attack.

Jacob and the other Quileute wolves chased Victoria away from the hunting party, only to lose her when she dove into La Push beach water's.

(Y/n)'s POV
We had finally found our way up to the very top of the cliff's. I had tried to convince Bella to at least let us jump from lower down, but of course, she wanted to go big or go home. We both walked cautiously over towards the edge and looked down at the roaring waters below.