Jacob

Jacob's POV
I rode my motorcycle back home after spending the day at the pack house. I began pulling into the driveway to see Charlie's police cruiser. It's been a month since (Y/n)'s wedding. I hadn't heard anything from her. Haven't seen Charlie since then either. Been trying to keep myself occupied. Now seeing Charlie's here maybe I'll get an answer...

I ran into the house. Dad greeted me by the door.

    "Hey, son."

    "What's going on?" I ask curiously, hoping for any kind of news.

    "(Y/n) called him." He said seriously. I looked up from him to Charlie and walked over to him.

    "Hey, haven't seen you in a while." Charlie shook my hand. "You okay?"

    "So you finally heard from (Y/n)?" I said ignoring his question about me. He nodded.

    "They're extending their trip. Seem's she caught a bug. They want to wait until she feels better before they travel."

I could feel myself getting angry. Sick. I scoffed to myself.

    "She's sick." I spat.

    "Yeah, she told me not to worry, but she sounded... I don't know. Off?" Charlie looked concerned.

    "She'll be okay, Charlie." Sue said setting the table in the kitchen. "Come on, let's eat."

No. I needed to know for myself. I couldn't keep running from the question constantly tearing through my mind whether or not she was okay. I tried to walk out before my Dad's arm caught mine stopping me from walking out the door.

    "Jacob, let it go."

I ripped my arm from him and ran back outside. Jumping on my bike and speeding my way over to the Cullen household.

I walked up to the front door to be greeted by Carlisle. I barely waited for him to open the door before barging in. I needed answers.

    "Is it true?" I asked gruffly.

    "Hello, Jacob, how are you?"

    "Listen, just give it to me straight." I basically begged.

    "Jake? Is that you?" Her familiar voice called from another room in the house. I whipped my head around at the sound. Then looked back to Carlisle. "She's here?" I breathed out a sigh of relief knowing at least she didn't die, die.

    "They came home two weeks ago." Carlisle said. I walked to the stairs prepared to see her looking not like her, to look different. "Jake." Carlisle called out behind me.

I came up to see the room filled with every single Cullen face, and they all looked distraught. Even Emmett, the big guy himself stood not so far away from the couch I assumed she was sitting on. Yet in front of her were two certain Vampires. One blonde and one brunette. Rosalie and a reddish gold eyed Bella. They both stood arms crossed protectively in front of (Y/n). I tried to look around them to see her.

    "I'm glad you came." Her voice came out a little corse. I stepped closer and closer before being stopped by Bella's hand.

    "Close enough." Rosalie stood her ground in front of (Y/n).

    "What is your problem?" I huffed at her.

    "Rose, Bella. It's okay." (Y/n) said.

I walked with ease between the two women. Taking a seat on the coffee table. I looked at my best friend to see, she still had her (Y/e/c) eyes that I loved so much. Although she definitely didn't look... healthy. She was still her, bundled up in blankets, sitting on the couch. I breathed a breath of relief.