The End

We all stood around in our places, untouched as Aro slowly removed his hand from Alice's. A terrified look crossed his face as he glanced around at all the people before him. Edward smirked, knowing Aro was terrified of Bella and I especially.

"Now you know." Alice growled. "That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat." Caius stepped forward talking lowly to Aro.

"But what if you were sure she could remained concealed from the human world?" Edward called out to them. I looked over at him curiously. "Could we leave in peace?"

"Of course. But that cannot be known." Caius called back to him with a scowl.

"Actually it can." Edward said softly with a smile. Emmett and I both looked at him stunned, unsure of what was going on.

Alice walked away from Aro smiling. Two figures emerged from the forest, which Alice and Jasper had come from. It was a younger man and woman. They walked all the way up to Alice and stood by her.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." Alice spoke softly.

"We have enough witnesses." Caius spat.

"Let him speak, brother." Aro hushed him.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child." The man named Nahuel said. I sucked in a sharp breath, and Emmett grabbed my hand. "A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt, Huilen, raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

"How old are you?" I stepped forward calling out curiously.

"150 years." He looked back at me and smiled. I leaned my head into Emmett's chest grateful and he held me tightly and close.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked.

"I became full-grown seven year's after my birth. I have not changed since then." Nahuel replied.

I looked back up at Emalie, reaching out and holding her hand. She smiled down at me, still on Jacob's back.

"And your diet?"

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either."

"These children are much like us." Marcus said amazed.

"Regardless, the Cullen's have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemies." Caius stated. Aro turned and placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

Knowing what he had seen in Alice's vision, was not a chance Aro was willing to take. Though, he had much more knowledge than before. Especially about my gifts.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight, today." Aro said looking at the Volturi group.

They all turned around and ran from the clearing after a minute, even Aro who stopped at the edge of the forest looking back at us all.

"Such a prize." He said looking at Alice, Bella, and myself. Then running off after the other's.

They left and we gathered around each other happily, celebrating with our loved ones. Emmett grabbed Emalie off Jacob and twirled her around in the air, making her laugh. We squished her between us, hugging her tightly, now knowing we were going to have a long happy life with our daughter by our side.

"We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack." Vladimir said walking up to Carlisle.

"Not today." He smiled happily at them.

"You're all fools! The Volturi might be gone. But they will never forgive what happened here." Stephan yelled.

Emalie giggled in our arms, Emmett and I peppering each side of her face with kisses. Bella and Edward both came over to us, creating a big group hug between us. Emalie snuggled her way into Edward's arm's, allowing them to hug her as well. Every single one of us celebrating our victory.

We said goodbye to all our new found friends over the course of the next few days. Some left immediately, while other's lingered, having a hard time saying goodbye to Emalie. We promised Zafrina and Senna that we would travel with her to the rainforests to visit them, seeing as they had gotten the closest to her. While we were saying goodbye, Emmett watched happily from a distance. Jacob walked up behind him.

"She's gonna be around for a long time, isn't she?" Jacob asked softly.

"A very long time." Emmett grinned, his eyes never leaving Emalie. She noticed Emmett looking at her and she smiled, making him smile back. "I'm glad she has you." Emmett told Jacob honestly.

    "So, should I start calling you Dad?" Jacob smirked.

    "No. Don't push it." Emmett shook his head.

Emalie jogged over to Emmett and he held his arm's wide open for her, picking her up. I walked up beside them and leaned into Emmett's arm that wrapped around my shoulders.

    "So, we get to be all together now for Eternity?" Emalie asked quietly, looking between the three of us.

    "Oh, yeah. We're gonna be all together now. For all of Eternity." I smiled at my little girl.

    "Our Eternity together." Emmett kissed her forehead.

    "Including Jacob?" She asked curiously.

    "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, Em." Jacob smiled at her.

And that was the way it ended up. Us and our little Eternity.