Jacksonville

The next day we went to school, Bella and I, along with our boyfriend's decided to sit among our friends at their lunch table. Seeing as the only Cullen's left in the school were Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Edward.

    "Hey." Eric greeted us as we sat down.

    "Good, just in time! Check it out." Mike said pointing a pen in our direction. "All right, check it out. Let's see, we got. 'My fellow students.' Right?" He eyed all of us.

    "Cute." Jess rolled her eyes.

    "Good." Eric nodded along with him.

    "Right? 'We are the future. Anything is possible, if you just believe.'" Mike continued. We all chuckled.

    "Perfect." Eric continued nodding.

    "Nice." Angela said sarcastically.

    "You got yourself a speech." Mike tossed the paper he was holding towards Jessica.

    "No, this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head." Jess crumpled the paper and tossed it at Mike's face. "So, thank you."

    "You've got to embrace cliches, Jess." Mike tilted his head and raised his eyebrows at the girl.

    "They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric agreed with Mike.

    "Hmm, and that is why you are not valedictorian." Angela giggled.

    "Jess, doesn't need cliches." I chimed in smirking at the girl.

    "The speech is going to be epic." Bella grinned.

    "Epic? It'll change lives." Jess said proudly.

Alice and Jasper both came over joining our table.

    "I've decided to throw a party." Alice's voice jingles through the air.

    "After all, how many times are we going to graduate high school?" Jasper grinned as he looked between his siblings and Bella and I.

    "A party? At your place?" Angela questioned in awe.

    "I've never seen your house." Jess blurted shocked.

    "No one's ever seen their house." Eric chuckled at both of their amusement.

    "Another party, Alice?" Edward groaned quietly.

    "It'll be fun." Alice tried to insist.

    "Yeah. That's what you said last time." I rolled my eyes and Bella nodded looking at her seriously.

Alice shrunk back in her seat, before her eyes suddenly glazed over. Bella and I quickly took notice.

    "Hey, Angela. Do you need some help with those?" Bella asked her trying to take the attention away from Alice.

People already found her strange enough without having to watch her zone out, when she was having a vision. Emmett and Mike took up a conversation and I chatted with Jess about her speech. I glanced over noticing Edward's face, he looked concerned for a brief moment before noticing me looking. His face changed emotionless for a minute, before he smiled softly. I knew, he knew whatever Alice had seen due to his ability to read minds.

That day after school Edward, Bella, Emmett and I carpooled to the police station. We pulled in and climbed out of the car. Emmett and I walked hand in hand behind Edward and Bella. Dad was currently at his desk speaking to a concerned looking couple, so we didn't enter the station to give them their privacy.