Chapter 1: introductions

Name: Ayaka Fujihara

Age: 16

Little space age: 3-5 (usually 3)

Hair colour: light purple

Eye colour: blue

Quirk: beast summon and steal

Beast summon:
Allows Ayaka to summon any willing creature from their homes to aid her when in need or when she just needs someone. They can refuse to come out if they want but the creatures love her so they usually come. (Fantasy creatures included)

Favourite summons:

Dragon (Drake)
Black jaguar (kitten)
Timber wolf (alpha)
Black bear (teddy)
Griffin (May/Lui)

Steal:
Ayaka can 'steal' characteristics of those creatures as long as she has actually seen them. Her favourite 'steals' are;

Kitty paws - kitty punch

Dragon horns and eyes - dragon breathe

Lions face - lion roar

Kangaroo feet and tail - kangaroo kick

Ayaka doesn't have any friends in class 1-A, she tends to keep to herself thanks to her quiet personality, but she is also scared that if people get close to her and find out she's a little they'll reject her and make fun of her. But she is also afraid that they'll think less of her and won't allow her to become a hero, not that it's really on the top of her to do list. She just kinda got in, through revue points and went with it. But things are starting to get a bit more serious in school. When in a comfortable environment she is friendly and gentle, she always gets along with her summons and helps them if they are in need just like they do for her.

For the ball throwing after just entering UA she used kangaroo kick and got a decent score, it wasn't anything amazing so no one took notice, no one other than her teacher.

Aizawa always saw her alone or with a summons rather than actual people, he began to get worried for her but hid those feelings well, using his usual tired expression to mask pretty much all his emotions.. He sometimes checked on her but that was about it. Though he felt like she was hiding something, he couldn't quite put his finger on it though.

Anyways on with the story!
I hope you enjoy and please be nice this is my first little space story TwT