Chaoter 33

No one's POV:

"Coming to you here live at the Nanago festival, here we can see the new sensation that has stolen the hearts of many! The LOV performing 'Raging on a Sunday!' (Honestly I'm just using songs I think would suit em)" The camera pans over to the stage where Dabi and Toga are singing their lungs out whilst their friends back them up with their instruments. The crowd was going crazy. 

The interviews went on with other bands and members of the crowd until the LOV were finished with their songs. Almost as soon as they leave the stage they're all swarmed by teens and other members of the crowd with an interviewer trying to push through to talk with them. By this point Ayaka was in Dabi's arms, talking energetically with him and a few others. At some point Toga jumped in and everyone began laughing at what she said.

That's when the interviewer made it past everyone and asked to interview them quickly. Dabi and Shigiraki simply shrug so the others agree. Kurogiri takes Ayaka from Dabi so that he could be properly interviewed whilst they get a snack real quick.

When the two of them come back, Ayaka is in a long sleeve blue cinnamon roll shirt and a pair of white shorts, she's also got a set of wings with some feathers dotted around her face (mainly where hair meets face and a couple on her eyebrows), her legs are also similar to cat feet. She decided she wanted to be a gryphon today.

Kurogiri bounced her on his hip, she squealed happily in return. Magne handed her a cookie and our lovable little happily accepted it. She instantly began eating it, using both hands, nibbling the edges until all that's left is the centre.

Ayaka's POV:

Everyone was playing music on stage and singing like usual then we left and mama gave me a cookie! It was my favourite; a double choco chippy! Papa wiped off all the crumbs and scratched me at the place where my fluffy ear met hair and it felt amazing! I could feel myself start to purr at the attention.

Mama also joined in by petting me under my chin. I was in heaven, I was a mess of happy purrs and chirps. I was getting head and chin scritches galore. The world simply blurred out around me as I continued to purr happily in papa's arms. When I was back 'with the living' as daddy says, there was a man talking with the others. He kept looking at me even when talking with them, which is rude cuz Mama says to look at a person when talking to them, or try to really hard if you get scared of looking at their eyes. I don't always like looking at people when talking 'cause I get distracted or it just feels odd to stare.

I feel like I'm getting distracted....

I tilt my head and accidentally lock eyes with the man again, this time the camera also turns to me. My feathers and tail floof up in panic, I dig my claws into papa's shirt and look around to everyone. I think they all see how panicked I am cuz sissy talks to the person whilst daddy walks over and squishes my cheeks together. "You feeling alright kiddo?" I manage out a small squeak sound, that was enough for daddy cuz he lets go of my cheeks and starts to pet me instead.

"If I remember from your first interview this is Ayaka?" The man asks. Daddy nods, "yeah. What about it?" Oh, daddy is angry. The man steps back and stutters about for a second before coughing and talking again.

"Well, some of your fans are curious about the members outside of your band. Especially the youngest." Papa takes over from here cuz I could see daddy's flames flickering, which means he wants to burn someone. "There is only so much we can say ourselves and somethings cannot be disclosed to the public." This seemed to pique the interviewer's interest. "So what can you tell us?" But papa did one better and asked "well, what do you know?"

"She's currently 16, went to UA, specifically the heroics course, she fell into your care, you all live on UA grounds and she has some sort of transformation quirk."

"Her quirk is called beast summon and steal. She can summon creatures both real and fantasy based, but she can also take specific parts of their appearance to aid her in daily life or in her case, when she did heroics."

After the first interview we all set boundaries for things we can and can't say. You can't talk about who daddy's dad is, you can't bring up how papa came to exist, the full truth on how I ended up with them, or my 'family' problem that was sorted out by me detective.

I don't really remember much of the rest of the interview but that's okay 'cause bwovwer and the band are the people who actually sing.  He did say a couple things to me near the end along the lines of 'is it past her bedtime or does her quirk make her sleepy or something?' He sounded kinda rude but sissy just played it off. "She gets tired easily so we just let her sleep plus we then get to carry her around and baby her! She is so cute! How could you not want to baby her?!"

Sissy went a little overboard but that's okay. We did get a video call from Zawa,Ashi and Nezu the next day. They were happy to hear we were doing well but they were more happy than were coming home soon. Apparently it's been quiet without us.

 Apparently it's been quiet without us

(Outfit)

A/n: so this is a bit of an unusual time for me to post 'cause I'm usually asleep by this point but I've just gotten back from America earlier and I slept basically 12 hours from the afternoon till now so I'm not tired. For me it's like 4 am rn. Anyway hope you enjoyed this smaller chapter and have an awesome day/night!

Two more chapters to go!

Word count: 1042