Chapter 19

Dabi's POV:

I was having a very long and boring conversation with Aizawa and Kurogiri about something when one of the hero students comes rushing into the room with a panicked look on her face. "Sensei! Bakugo is trying to attack Fujihara! The boys are holding him back for now-" before she could finish we all began rushing to the gym viewing area but by the time we got there 'the boys' were backed up against the wall, there was shattered glass surrounding a broken window and my kid was curled up on herself. "Sweetie!" I yell out and rush over to her, ignoring the boys yelling at me to back up. She fell into my arms the second I got close enough, that's when I saw her legs transform back. Ayaka clenched my shirt tight in her fists and cried into my chest.

I sit so my back is against the wall and so she's in my lap. "Shh shh you're okay, you're okay. I'm here now.." I whisper into her hair. Kurogiri kneels down beside us and strokes her back carefully, only when her breathing calms down so I hand her over to Kurogiri. I stand up and stomp over to those 'hero' students. "What in fucks name happened?" The blonde shrunk behind the boy with black hair and the red head looked almost guilty. "I-I don't really know! The three of us were in here talking and watching the match then Bakugo and Kirishima walked in and Bakugo lost his cool. He started yelling at her!" The blonde joined in, "she warned him by stomping her feet after turning them into a kangaroo and she did it twice but he ignored her so she kicked him." The raven haired boy nods, "by that point all of us had backed up because I know how strong a kangaroo kick is and I didn't want any of us to be caught up in that, I tried to warn Bakugo but again he didn't listen. He went right through the viewing window and into the gym." I looked over at Aizawa who looked both furious and dead to the world. He simply nods and leaves the room.

From what I heard Aizawa used his scarf on Bakugo and dragged him to recovery girl, he knew he had broken ribs but didn't care. The blonde with little man syndrome will now be in the medic area for two days then he'll have to write an apology letter, go to anger management and he also has detention for a week. The principal and Aizawa really went all out on him.

After that incident though Ayaka has been more attached to us than usual, we don't mind but she's also been speaking less since then and even left her headspace a couple times. That isn't alarming but after the first time she left her headspace she told us she only acted 'grown up' if she was:
-in danger or doesn't feel safe enough to slip
-having 'bad thoughts'
-going to hurt herself
-or she had to force herself for school
That's what concerns us, we have checked to make sure she isn't hurting herself, you can never be too careful though.

Currently she is asleep against Magne's chest, one hand gripping her shirt and the other is hugging the stuffed wolf close to her. "God I want to dust that good for nothing stupid dandelion looking mother-" I slap a hand over Shiggy's mouth and look over to Ayaka, she didn't wake up thankfully. "I think we all want to commit some form of crime because of him but we can't for obvious reasons." I say nudging my head in the direction of the baby of our family. Shiggy sighs and dusts the cup in his hand, "yeah yeah.."

-later on in the week-

Ayaka's POV:

Poppa just handed me over to Ashi for the day, it seems everyone is busy today. Classes are going on, daddy is learning to control his fire better, poppa and mama and papa are learning..something? I can't remember what they said. Zawa is busy teaching and I don't want to be near Bakugo, so Ashi it is! He teaches English.

Ashi sits me on the edge of his desk and he grabs some papers from his bag then placed them beside me. "You have everything you need lil listener?" I nod and take off my small backpack, Ashi opens it. "Wow! Colouring books, crayons, a couple juice boxes and *gasp* snacks! Let's see what snacks you have?" I nod and Ashi pulls out a small packet of party fox rings, a small tub of bananas that are half dipped in some chocolate and some breadsticks. "Aren't you being spoiled today? These all look so yummy!" I hum with a big grin. A second later the bell rings and people start walking into the classroom to take their seats.

"Good morning everyone! Today we have a little visitor. This is Ayaka Fujihara and she is under my care for the day. Any questions?" Ashi says with his 'persona', a couple people raise their hands. Questions like 'why is she here' or 'why isn't she wearing uniform' are quickly answered but when one of the boys ask 'why is she acting like a baby' I felt myself tense up a bit. I dug my nails into my arms and took in a quiet shaky breathe, "well, the easiest way to put it is, Fujihara is trying to cope with stress and trauma by mentally regressing to an age where she felt safe." The class started to whisper and I felt very uncomfortable, Ashi placed a hand on my face. His warm hand pulled me out of my sad thoughts and back to the classroom, "Do you want to sit behind the desk and draw for a bit?" I nod, Ashi picks me up and places me on the floor then passes me my backpack.

I take out the hero colouring book and colour in Ashi's page. I used a lot of yellow 'cause of his hair. I don't know how long I spent colouring him but when I resurfaced from underneath the desk, most of the class were working on sheets or quietly talking to one another. Ashi was waking back up to his desk when I popped up. "What's up kiddo?" I go back under and grab the colouring book and point to the page I coloured in. "Awe! This is adorable, I LOVE it!" The class looks up at me and I try to hide behind my hair. I tear out the page not caring for the drawing behind, because I don't like endeavour, and give it to Ashi. He does one of those high pitch squeals and pins it up on one of the walls.

"Sir I don't get this section?" A student says with a raised hand. I go under the desk to grab the tub of bananas then resurface again. One of the boys hasn't stop staring at me for awhile, it took me a moment to recognise the messy purple hair. "OSHI!" I place the tub on the table and rush over to the tired boy. "Hey kiddo." He says with a small 'oof' as I crash into him. I nuzzle into his shoulder and sigh, "you miss me?" I nod and hum. "I missed you too kiddo." We sat like that for a few minutes until someone decided to interrupt our peace and quiet.

"How come the child is hanging off of you?" I don't look up to see who it is but they didn't really sound happy. "Back off Monoma." Oshi hisses back. I look up and see another angry looking blonde but this one also looks kinda sad. I reach out a hand and place it in his cheek, "friends?"

 I reach out a hand and place it in his cheek, "friends?"

(She's wearing this hoodie with a black and blue skirt)

A/n: sorry it it's crap I haven't proof read it very well cause I've been a bit Ill today, if there's a spelling mistake please tell me. Anyways hope you guys had an awesome Valentine's Day!

Word count: 1362