Chapter 11

No one's POV:

"The hero she mentioned before...who was it?" Shigaraki asks Kurogiri. "The underground pro hero eraserhead." Tv static fills the room, "I can understand you want to rush in and bring the child back but you must be careful. Scope out the area then take her when they least expect it. Knowing him, our child is safe. Though she is probably frightened. Be quick but be careful." Sensei finishes, Shigaraki nods and the Tv static fills the room again for a moment.

"You heard the boss! Let's get our baby back!" Toga yells waving a knife around. "What have we said about those knives?" Magne nags and Toga puts the knife behind her back like a child who has been caught stealing cookies. "Not to wave them around...I could hurt someone, especially our baby.." Magne nods and pets Toga gently. "Now let's go."

The team separates into different areas of the city, looking for a single trace of Ayaka, even something small could help them find her.

Ayaka's POV:

The room was dark, I was sweaty and tearing up. I'm scared! I want to go home and be with everyone. Tears streamed down my face, I couldn't help but wail. I felt like I had been abandoned again, the warmth of the love I felt with the LOV isn't here protecting me anymore.

My door slams open and I yelp out of instinct, cowering under the covers and pretending to be asleep. Just because the one group of people were nice to me doesn't mean everyone else will. I learnt that the hard way...

"Sweetie what's wrong?" The voice was soft instead of gruff like I was expecting, "I want to help...but I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong." I peak out of the covers and wipe my tears away along with my slightly snotty nose on my sleeve. "Oh...sweetie..Did you have a bad dream?" I nod, he opens his arms and I climb into his lap. Attaching myself to his shirt and waist. "I *sniff* I don' wa-ana be- be awone any- any more!" I kinda yell between sharp breathes and my sniffling.

"You're not alone, you've got me and zawa and Shinsou. All three of us!" I look up at the blonde man as he wipes away my tears with his thumbs. "Come on why don't you sleep between me and my husband? Hmm? You'll be warm, safe and you won't be alone." I nod and grip onto a clump of his shirt as he picks me up and walks into the room opposite the one I was just in. He places me on the bed then climbs in and covers the both of us in the sheets. He kisses my forehead and wraps my up in his arms, "good night sweetie." "Ni ni.."

-morning-

When I wake up I wasn't enveloped by the same comforting feeling as last night, it felt harder and hairy-er? I open an eye to see Zawa, his sleeping face seems so peaceful. He's usually grumpy looking. I giggle and gently put a hand on his face, "hehe 'ubble." He grumbles, waking up. "What are you doing kid?" He says, his morning voice deeper than his usual voice but still kinda playful.

I smile and nuzzle into him, he was really warm. My thumb found its way into my mouth, I don't know where my paci went but my thumb will do. Zawa sits up and stretches with me on his stomach, "let's get you something to eat." I hum and curl back into him as he picks me up and brings me to the kitchen. "good morning honey, morning sweetie." Ashi says from in the kitchen. "What do you feed kids?" Zawa asks as Ashi puts a small bowl on the table beside us, it had grapes inside. I try to reach for the bowl but Zawa picks it up before I managed to reach it. He sits us down on the couch beside Shinsou who had the Tv remote in his hand, probably looking for something good to watch.

He took my thumb out my mouth, "none of that." He says as I start pouting, "don't you want grapes?" I reach for his hand and snatch the grape from him. It had the perfect crunch. I scrunch up my face after eating a second grape. "A little sour?" I nod and he chuckles. We get through about half the bowl before I'm full and roll over to face his chest. He holds my head as he reaches over to the coffee table to put down the bowl then gets comfy.

"Technically I have to go back to work.." "what are we going to do with her?" "Shinsou is going to be in class as well." Zawa sighs and picks me up, "fine she's coming with me. Get her ready whilst I shower." I'm passed off to Ashi who spins me around once before bringing me to the spare room I spent half the night in. "Let's see what we've got. Ooh some of my merch, noice. Okay arms up!" I lift my arms and he switches my shirt for the new long sleeve shirt. I shimmy off my shorts and he hands me a pair of shorts that went up to my knees. "Big.." I say after putting them on. "Sorry sweetie, we don't have any clothes in your size." He picks me up and places me in front of a small mirror whilst he brushes my hair into two pig tails. "There! All done. Let's go find Zawa."

He takes my hand and I waddle along side him to the kitchen. "She doesn't have shoes." I shiver and kick my leg out showing off my now fluffy paw pads. "I guess that's that." Zawa picks me up and places me in the car next to Shinsou. The drive was shorter than I thought it would be.

Word count: 1000

Word count: 1000