Chapter 30

Ayaka's POV:

The next few days were super hectic! Everyone was packing things; papa made sure I had movies downloaded on mama's laptop so I would get bored and bwovwer made sure my Nintendo was charged and up to date so we could play games together. They said something about a big big concert but I'm not sure what that's going to be like so I'm kinda excited.

I grab my bunny backpack, cow bottle that zawa got me and wolf then pack them. Then I head out to the lounge area and grab a fruit juice and my banana snack then pack those. Everything else is already in the bus so now we just need to get the people on and go. I think they said we're going to Tokyo, it's I think north east from musutafu! I looked at the map and papa showed me where we're going. Next time we're going to Nanago! I've never been to either of these places but they sound like lots of fun.

Daddy takes my backpack for me and goes into the bus, I turn around and see lotsa friends. There was tamaki, Mirio, Nejire, zawa, Ashi, Nezu, Hitoshi, Monoma, bird man and a new lady- SHE HAS BUNNY EARS!!! I squeal and take my hoodie off to make bunny ears go poof and appear. Bunny lady squealed and hugged me when I jumped at her. "Awe Hawks you never told me she could do that or she'd be this cute?!" Bird man (Hawks) sighs and a few people chuckle. I quickly qrivhle away though cuz I need to say bye bye to everyone else. Everyone gets a hug. You get a hug! You get a hug! Hugging everyone was fun.

Last person to say bye bye to was Nezu. I kneel down and hug him tight. "Bye bye Nezu." He strokes my hair back and sighs softly, "Ayaka, child, look at me. You are not leaving forever so there's no reason to be so sad. Plus! We can call or FaceTime. Kurogiri has all of our numbers so if you feel lonely you can call us." I nod and he uses a paw to wipe away a tear. "Go on now. You need to leave now to arrive at a decent time for tomorrow. You'll then have two days before the concert will happen then your going to be in Nanago for three more days then you'll be back here. So just over a week." I nod and papa holds out his hand for me to take. Instead I make grabby hands and he picks me up. "We will see you all within the next two weeks."

When we get on the bus and everyone sits down on chairs or on a bed. I look out the window and wave bye bye to everyone as the bus left UA grounds. Mama rubs my shoulder in a comforting way then distracts me by putting on kung fu panda. Mama downloaded all three movies along with Madagascar movies and my little pony movies. Sissy soon joined us and we watched movies for a long time then it got dark and we stop for some McDonald's. I had some nuggets, fries and a milkshake. Then we stopped at a public bathroom to bathe and brush teeth then we went to bed but papa kept driving. That reminds me- I don't think I've ever seen papa sleep.

When I woke up we were nearly at the concert place. I didn't really feel like waking up or being outside of my headspace so I stayed in my httyd onesie and cuddled up to mama. She doesn't do concert stuff so I can cuddle up with her as much as I want. Sadly papa and uncle lizzy are helping with everyone else and their equipment and then they have practice runs and tests. They're also gonna meet new people. Id rather stay in the bus with mama and cuddle or play games than do lotsa stuff for hours.

By lunchtime mama convinced me to get dressed and I missed papa. But I didn't want to go outside, mama kept saying it was okay and that no one would mind. "But I feel wike I'm bovwering them!" Mama sighs and picks me up, ignoring me completely! Mama's being rude!!

When we get to the stage area mama call out to papa and he walks over. "What's wrong sweetie?" I grumble into mamas shoulder and she sighs. "Our little baby here missed you but didn't want to bother you or anyone else so she put up with it for a solid thirty minutes before she began pouting." I covered mamas mouth quickly. How dare she reveal my secrets! "Mamas mean." I grumble as papa picks me up. He chuckles and pats my back. "Magne could you help out on stage for a bit? I'm going to grab a few tissues for Ayaka."

Papa walks into the bus and grabs some tissues, he wipes my eyes and holds me close. "Don't ever think you're bothering us if you want someone to talk to or even for a hug. You're our family and we love you. Okay?" I nod and place my head on his shoulder. "Alright, now let's go say hi to everyone else."

( her outfit minus the bag and earrings

( her outfit minus the bag and earrings. I have showed images of the other mentioned items like the bottles and backpack so look through previous chapters for images of those if need be.)

A/n: HI! It's been awhile, sorry, I've been so focused on studying for my GCSEs and haven't been writing much. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will continue reading. One more thing! A reader (I won't mention because idk if they'd be okay with that) has asked for me to write a MHA story with Kurogiri as the only caregiver. I will be planning it and publishing within the next few weeks. The headspace will be between 2-4 so she can have her smol days and her slightly less smol days. Check it out when it's published and if you have the time.

Word count: 1027